THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Mock Draft

darren15

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Gumby makes his pick before 7am CST, I will make that last one. Otherwise I return to the board around 1000 am CST. Early morning appointment at the VA to have a lovely female nurse practitioner finger my prostate (this late in life you take your thrills where you can find them). :wub:

Spoke with retired Navy Dad yesterday & spoke on Bellycheck following his Navy Dads advice & brought this guy in last week for a visit & talks are he will be a Patriot in round 6-7. Good enough for me. Career--977 carries, 4559 yards. 4000 passing yards with 88 touchdowns combined. Will play ST, RB, WR. The Carolina Panthers select-- KEENAN REYNOLDS--Midshipman NAVY AHOY!!

Denver Broncos take Mr. Irrelevant ------ 14-0 as a starter for the National Champion Alabama Crimson Tide-----QB Jake Coker 6'5" 233 lb. former backup to Winston @ FSU. 67% pass completions in 2015 who got better as the season progressed. Great development player for the QB needy Broncos. Just the kind of game manager that Elway and Kubiac look for in a QB with a rugged build and one I hope the Browns take late.

http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/jake_coker_913387.html

GENTLEMEN THE 2016 NFL DRAFT IS OFFICIALLY

OVER

Thank you all it has been fun ........ I am now planning a much needed tropical island vacation :)

Shit I cannot I just agreed to do the one round redo ...... Rams are on the clock :)

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/2005664/keivarae-russell

He's the 99th prospect on CBS' board...maybe they updated his page earlier today? Either way, it's a late 3rd / early 4th prospect taken with a mid 2nd rounder

The version I have, which I printed out not too long ago had him rated the 224th overall prospect.

How can a guys stock rise that far and that rapidly?

Top Rated player that went undrafted per CBS Sports (the version I printed anyway):

Wendell Smallwood RB West Virginia.

Top rated QB to go undrafted: Cody Kessler USC rated #237 overall

Other QBs: Vernon Adams Jr. Oregon, Joel Stave Wisconsin

Also note for Buckeye fans:

Ohio St. had 5 players chosen in round 1, 4 in round 2, 2 in round 3, 1 each in rounds 4, 5, 6. The only round no OSU player chosen was the 7th. For 14 total players taken in the draft.

If that happens, 14 players from OSU drafted...then it would tie the record for most players drafted from one school, held by.......Ohio St. in 2004

Time for UDFA's....

So far ATL has signed:

• CB - Ryan Smith (NC Central) - 4/5 grade @ NFLDraftScouts
  • OG - Anthony Fabiano (Harvard) - noted during Cole Toner scouting/ pro day

So far Indy has signed:

• WR - Thomas Duarte (UCLA) - 6'2 231 and agile; 4 grade (someone tabbed Stanford's Cajuste late)

Just based on notes from Rnd 7 picks...

Would "sign" a couple more, but the "Drafted by Position" summary thread has disappeared.

Tour - I drafted Duarte for the Eagles...and Cajuste ;)

Rat bastard!

I guess the missing player summary wasn't that useful after all...

Time for UDFA's....

So far ATL has signed:

• CB - Ryan Smith (NC Central) - 4/5 grade @ NFLDraftScouts
  • OG - Anthony Fabiano (Harvard) - noted during Cole Toner scouting/ pro day

So far Indy has signed:

• WR - Thomas Duarte (UCLA) - 6'2 231 and agile; 4 grade (someone tabbed Stanford's Cajuste late)

Just based on notes from Rnd 7 picks...

Would "sign" a couple more, but the "Drafted by Position" summary thread has disappeared.

Fabiano went too ....in round 7 ...... to Atlanta :)

your front office is getting confused....did you hire Lombardi ?

Archived