THE BROWNS BOARD

We should definitely let in refugees

There never was any background checks for the Syrians.

US: Hello, I need info on abu alu akbar achmedijad

Syria: EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE WHAT

US: good to go, welcome to the US abu alu akbarm.m.

This is what infuriates me about Obama. He will tell the American people how thoroughly and fully vetted these Syrian refugees will be and he knows full well they cannot be fully vetted. Obama never has a problem lying to the American people to get what he wants.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/11/20/syrian-refugees-in-desperation-obama-offers-statistics-and-lies.html

This is what infuriates me about Obama. He will tell the American people how thoroughly and fully vetted these Syrian refugees will be and he knows full well they cannot be fully vetted. Obama never has a problem lying to the American people to get what he wants.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/11/20/syrian-refugees-in-desperation-obama-offers-statistics-and-lies.html

They may very well be able to "vet" them from being terrorists. But these guys in Germany and now there's another case being brought up from a festival last year in Sweden where the cops covered up more of these migrant youth rubbing themselves up against young teens......these guys aren't necessarily terrorists. They just come from a culturally fucked place and can't deal with being around more liberal societies like in Europe where women don't have to walk around in paper bags.

Somebody needs to give these guys a noody mag or two and say chill the fuck out esse or you're getting literally tossed back over the Mediterranean to where you came from.

Political ideology aside that's what happens when you let in people raised in a violent and lawless culture. We civilized suburban Americans are stupid if we believe they are no different then we are. Bring in a couple wild racoons or coyotes and see if they take advantage of your house pets.

WSS

Political ideology aside that's what happens when you let in people raised in a violent and lawless culture. We civilized suburban Americans are stupid if we believe they are no different then we are. Bring in a couple wild racoons or coyotes and see if they take advantage of your house pets.

WSS

A fair analogy.

WSS

I'd agree about Surbagotry but I'd put downtown Detroit on the map with many Middle Eastern cities. Hell Juarez makes Benghazi seem like Club Med. Americans either need to view the world as black and white or complex, I don't care which just stop fucking changing when your guy is charge.

Archived