THE BROWNS BOARD

Breaking News: Adam Gase is New Miami Dolphins HC

Tour2ma

Screw him...

We're about a quarter and a half away from being able to hire Hue Jackson.

When no one wins the powerball tonight, the jackpot will be like 1.3 billion next wednesday....I'll win it that day and then I'll buy the Browns.

When no one wins the powerball tonight, the jackpot will be like 1.3 billion next wednesday....I'll win it that day and then I'll buy the Browns.

Hell yea to both!

Screw him...

Um"""..."....... What ??.?.?

When I pronounce his last name it makes sense he needs to be as close to Key West as possible. They don't look like they put many people in the seats down there so this might be a subconsciously clever way to market the Birdcage. That might also make for interesting tailgate dynamics when Pittsburgh plays down there.

Screw him...

When no one wins the powerball tonight, the jackpot will be like 1.3 billion next Wednesday....I'll win it that day and then I'll buy the Browns.

LOL Mark- I was wondering what I could possibly do with $1.3 billion. Good idea. At the very least buy us po' folks a lux box and invite guys to come on down. Plane fare and Penthouse at the Renaissance included . :)

But in all seriousness, I'd much rather win a nice quiet $40 million- whoever wins this jackpot is going to have to hire a legion of tax lawyers, get an unlisted phone #, and buy a private island in the Caribbean to not get harassed on a daily basis by dozens of hard luck- "brother, can you spare a dime? stories.

Archived