THE BROWNS BOARD

Of worldwide suicide attacks, how many you think were Islamic extremists?

calfoxwc

I've always wanted to go to Lebanon and Egypt.

Current situation makes travel to either not a very good idea for Americans unfortunately.

I agree with you. If it wasn't so fucking dangerous I'd love to go to Egypt or Jerusalem.

I'd like to go to some of the Eastern European countries and Moscow too.

WSS

I agree with you. If it wasn't so fucking dangerous I'd love to go to Egypt or Jerusalem.

I'd like to go to some of the Eastern European countries and Moscow too.

WSS

Why would you want to go to a desert, that people have been fighting over for 10,000 years?

Not a vacation I want to see

Now, if I could go to Ireland, and northern England, I would be all for it.

I guess maybe I started this aside... Istanbul has been called the gateway to the east for a long time.. The city is essentially split in two by a rather historical bridge.. On one side, very Muslim oriented. On the other side of the bridge, not a Mosque in sight.

I took the wife on a Med cruise. It departed from Istanbul so we flew in early to check out some sites.. The Grand Bazaar and Blue Mosque were among them.. Hearing the early morning call to prayer echo thru Old Town is an experience. But, I'll never step foot in Istanbul again.. The hate in their eyes was obvious.. I guess my saying outloud "So this is Constantinople?" offended some folks ;) We stood and took pics exactly where that bombing occurred..

Anyhow, the rest of the trip was Mykonos, Athens, Malta, Catania, Naples and a few days in Rome... Not a bad trip B)

Oh, and Browns149, I've been to Ireland.. Awesome place!!

Why would you want to go to a desert, that people have been fighting over for 10,000 years?

Not a vacation I want to see

Now, if I could go to Ireland, and northern England, I would be all for it.

Interest in seeing the pyramids and some of the ancient biblical history. I'm sure many Christians would like to travel to Nazareth, Jerusalem, etc.

Lebanon is just a beautiful country on the Mediterranean - not just a dessert there just lots of fun.

Archived