THE BROWNS BOARD

Hue Jackson Hired

beare

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm curious to see if Hue would want Pryor as QB, wasn't Pryor QB for the Raiders when Hue was the coach?

"I wasn't even playing in 2011 when Hue was head coach, and you don't always feel a part of things. But Hue made it fun every single time," Browns quarterback/wide receiver Terrelle Pryor said earlier this week. "It would be great choice, I can tell you that."

"Considering his success with Cincinnati's quarterbacks, it will be interesting to Jackson believes he can salvage the future of Johnny Manziel.

(NFL Media columnist Micheal) Silver, a close friend of Jackson, stated Wednesday on NFL Network that he couldn't imagine any coach "hitching his wagon" to Manziel right now.

With the No. 2 overall pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, Jackson has the opportunity to handpick the next face of the franchise. He has close ties to the Bay Area, where Cal's Jared Goff starred in college.

This is a strong hire for an unstable Browns organization in need of direction."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000621189/article/cleveland-browns-hiring-hue-jackson-as-head-coach

Of all available coaching candidates Jackson is the best fit for Cleveland. Spending time with our rivals gives him an edge. He knows what it's going to take in free agency and the draft to win in the AFC NORTH.

He's going to make a difference on the positive side for a change. He knows we need a quarterback and I would trust his judgement on who it will eventually be. I'd like to see McCarron in a trade so we can focus the draft on wide receivers and a running back.

This is a good day for Cleveland Fans! He chose the Browns over San Francisco and New York.

I think he will be Bruce Arians of the AFC if given the opportunity.

Great news! Now I have faith we will start to compete very shortly in the very competitive AFC North. Haslam it would appear is appointing the right people and hopefully establishing the foundation for longer term success.

Archived