THE BROWNS BOARD

Told You He Was Fast

TexasAg1969

OK-pass on Henry. It has nothing to do with SEC. It has everything to do with a big fast back who would benefit this team. If he were at Michigan I would be saying the exact same thing.

I'm just lumping you in with some of the Aggie posters on the College Football board. I apologize. He is a very good back but that is way down the list on our needs.

Go Clemson!

The best team sat it out tonight. Do you realize after Alabama loses they will have 2 loses and finish ahead of 1 loss OSU?

yes, and isn't it ironic that there are 2 osu guys on college game day (urban meyer and herbstreit) and a michigan wolverine (desmond howard) doing the game while these are 2 bumbfuck southern trash teams playing for the national championship?

what happened to the north that now they can speak better than us? cuz if you're from alabama, georgia louisian etc. you might as well have your grandma come out of the aluminum swinging screen door with her 2 teeth from the trailer and tell the cops she doesn't know where you're at.

It worked out well for OSU

They can still claim they're the best without risking a head to head matchup that says differently

That'd be no different than multiple teams over the years that it may have held true for.

In this case, given recent history, it's probably very true the best team in the country is sitting at home tonight. But shit happens.

He's still a heavy, upright runner with little lateral agility playing for Alabama.

No thank you.

We don't need another dancer. We need a power back who reads holes and has the speed to break away once he's past the LBs. And he finishes off his plays regardless of how far the run goes. This is NOT Trent Richardson. You guys are just gunshy.

He's still a heavy, upright runner with little lateral agility playing for Alabama. No thank you.

What kind of nutshell was that you used there?

Great game. Henry finishes with 36-158 and some real tough 2nd half running despite the D geared on stopping him.

Lets see... broke one early for 50... so that leaves 35-108 or ~3.1 ypc... ;) And speed-wise I'm thinking about 4.55 at the Combine. But he is made for the BAMA machine. We'll see about the next level.

yes, and isn't it ironic that there are 2 osu guys on college game day (urban meyer and herbstreit) and a michigan wolverine (desmond howard) doing the game while these are 2 bumbfuck southern trash teams playing for the national championship?

what happened to the north that now they can speak better than us? cuz if you're from alabama, georgia louisian etc. you might as well have your grandma come out of the aluminum swinging screen door with her 2 teeth from the trailer and tell the cops she doesn't know where you're at.

You are the last person that should be commenting on anyone's ability to speak (or type). I like you, but come on.

Lets see... broke one early for 50... so that leaves 35-108 or ~3.1 ypc... ;) And speed-wise I'm thinking about 4.55 at the Combine. But he is made for the BAMA machine. We'll see about the next level.

Even with the 50 that's under 5 yards/carry. That's not very good in college.

OK-pass on Henry. It has nothing to do with SEC. It has everything to do with a big fast back who would benefit this team. If he were at Michigan I would be saying the exact same thing.

I saw him get stuffed multiple times behind the line. And power? He got single handedly tackled by Clemson players he outweighed by 30 pounds. OK, he had that one nice run, (against a depleted Clemson secondary) but he faced a D-line that's NFL caliber too.

We don't need another dancer. We need a power back who reads holes and has the speed to break away once he's past the LBs. And he finishes off his plays regardless of how far the run goes. This is NOT Trent Richardson. You guys are just gunshy.

Haven't seen a lot of him- he's probably a better back than Richardson- but not by much. Second round talent.

You are the last person that should be commenting on anyone's ability to speak (or type). I like you, but come on.

now i feel bad...

not.

like you too but the south is the south and if you don't think there's a different mentality there then... trump is your guy.

like you too but the south is the south and if you don't think there's a different mentality there then... trump is your guy.

lmao and smh... try it... it's not easy to do both at the same time...

Archived