THE BROWNS BOARD

With the Second Pick in the 2016 NFL Draft

Axe

Erie Dawg, YOU are a genius. I wish people would listen to you. You are fucking masterful with your mastery of building a football team.

If the new regime is smart, they will draft ALL O-linemen.

I thought I would get a bonus for mentioning lineman below your post. O well

guess your losing your touch on picking through the b s.

we don't even know yet what kind of offense or defense we're gonna run now. Talking about it is useless. You take BPA. Tired of not having talent on this team. Drafting project QB's high? THis is so stupid. Unbeleivably stupid. Question whether you're a real Browns fan kind of stupid. Which means it's so stupid it's hard to be believed that someone could be so stupid.

we don't even know yet what kind of offense or defense we're gonna run now. Talking about it is useless. You take BPA. Tired of not having talent on this team. Drafting project QB's high? THis is so stupid. Unbeleivably stupid. Question whether you're a real Browns fan kind of stupid. Which means it's so stupid it's hard to be believed that someone could be so stupid.

So....are you saying this thread is stupid?

I'm disappointed that despite such a bad year we don't even get to own the #1 pick. We could have sold it off for a fortune. I guess #2 and #32 won't be too bad either. Gotta get the right guys. I'll start to scout soon.

Remember:

#1 WR- Josh Gordon

Ifo Ekpre-Olomu

Terrel Pryor

Travis Benjamin

Joe Haden

Gary Barnidge

We'll have a good nucleus, just gotta add a few touches here and there.

I hope we get Gruden. He should be on the phone with Haslam tonight. That Monday Night game a couple weeks back, he seemed all about it. Let's see if Gruden chickens out or will step up and be the man.

Coming back to this...

After watching some stuff, I like Jared Goff at #2. The guy has franchise QB potential written all over him.

Good work ethic, has committed to bulking up and such.

The way he moves in the pocket is very impressive, great footwork, he moves his body and his eyes while going through progressions, throws a good ball, stands in and correctly senses pressure.

Watching him compared to Johnny Manziel is pretty refreshing - who is literally bad at basically everything.

I know we need to fill a lot of holes - and Bosa would be huge for our horrendous pass rush, but answering the franchise QB question now probably wouldn't be a bad thing.

Coming back to this...

After watching some stuff, I like Jared Goff at #2. The guy has franchise QB potential written all over him.

Good work ethic, has committed to bulking up and such.

The way he moves in the pocket is very impressive, great footwork, he moves his body and his eyes while going through progressions, throws a good ball, stands in and correctly senses pressure.

Watching him compared to Johnny Manziel is pretty refreshing - who is literally bad at basically everything.

I know we need to fill a lot of holes - and Bosa would be huge for our horrendous pass rush, but answering the franchise QB question now probably wouldn't be a bad thing.

Goff= Blaine Gabbert.

Archived