THE BROWNS BOARD

Women In The Workplace; A Liability In Action?

One Post

Hey question for you. Is the NFL big in London? I know there's games over there sometimes just wanted to know if it's passionate like in the US.

Not even close. There's a small group of supporters across the country, maybe a few hundred thousand or so, that are pretty in to it, and it's growing, but it's nowhere near as big as over there. It's still behind football, rugby & cricket in terms of popularity.

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it useless. It's meant to spark a debate related to something other than obamao higgardly and isis (or big serious trouble). That PC shield can't protect you from everything. Hope your eyes didn't melt when you read something "offensive." Now, back to your safe space.

You seem to not understand what the term safe space is, or how the joke was used in South Park.

Interesting attempt at an insult, but you'll need to try harder next time.

I agree with Steve. I would not want to discriminate, but at the same time I want the best employee for my business.

What if the best employee is the pregnant woman? I would prefer to take the long view. Sure, she might be out a few months on maternity leave, but she might be the best employee when she comes back and maybe work for the next 10 years. Would you give that up just because of a bit of maternity leave?

What if the best employee is the pregnant woman? I would prefer to take the long view. Sure, she might be out a few months on maternity leave, but she might be the best employee when she comes back and maybe work for the next 10 years. Would you give that up just because of a bit of maternity leave?

Well that would make her the best choice wouldn't it? Which is the point.

WSS

You seem to not understand what the term safe space is, or how the joke was used in South Park.

Interesting attempt at an insult, but you'll need to try harder next time.

Your first comment "lol" was seen as nothing more than "I'm going to laugh at you for making such a ridiculous post about an actually relevant topic."

I know you to be the most ultra PC person on these forums which is why you can't even bring yourself to post something in this thread above the abilities of a 12 year old. You are so freaking scared to offend anybody and you only comment and banter in threadS where you feel comfortable. Your "safe space"

I know how Southpark used it (body shaming) and it was still true for your fragile little pc mind. Your comeback was not clever, I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Nope. In that case she is clearly the best and I would take a short term hit for a long term gain.

Your first comment "lol" was seen as nothing more than "I'm going to laugh at you for making such a ridiculous post about an actually relevant topic."

I know you to be the most ultra PC person on these forums which is why you can't even bring yourself to post something in this thread above the abilities of a 12 year old. You are so freaking scared to offend anybody and you only comment and banter in threadS where you feel comfortable. Your "safe space"

I know how Southpark used it (body shaming) and it was still true for your fragile little pc mind. Your comeback was not clever, I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Hahaha.

Sure thing man.

Ultra PC... Hahaha

Archived