THE BROWNS BOARD

mmgw liberal fail - poll - 91% of Americans not worried about it

calfoxwc

You didn't put anything in there, and the earth itself

has probably been around for billions of years.

That it became "earth", with water, plant life, and mammals, etc....

that is a different deal.

The Earth was created in six days, roughly 6000 years ago...

Oh yes. This is first time we have ever had 60 degree days in February. What a numskull.

on a one day basis probably not, but I can't remember in my lifetime having this warm of a January and February. I personally don't ever remember wearing a summer shirt to work in February like I did the other day. Maybe some of you old farks remember some time in the Jurassic or pre Cambrian era, who knows.

back in the early sixties, I was a 5th grade kid, and it was Christmas. I was hoping for

my first shotgun. My "big" present was a small package with a hint. Loving mysteries, read

"The Hound of the Baskervilles", Sherlock Holmes, in the third grade...

the hint led to anther, and another, and another one, til I was outside in jeans and a tshirt.

It was warm, about 65 degrees. And, the last clue left me finding my new shotgun in the trunk

of our car. "mmgw" stopped for years right after that.

back in the early sixties, I was a 5th grade kid, and it was Christmas. I was hoping for

my first shotgun. My "big" present was a small package with a hint. Loving mysteries, read

"The Hound of the Baskervilles", Sherlock Holmes, in the third grade...

the hint led to anther, and another, and another one, til I was outside in jeans and a tshirt.

It was warm, about 65 degrees. And, the last clue left me finding my new shotgun in the trunk

of our car. "mmgw" stopped for years right after that.

Let this post be representative of the anti-climate change arguments on here

Archived