THE BROWNS BOARD

Deadpool

not out yet here. have friends who are serious comic book hero guys that are chomping at the bit for this movie.

me........uh. ryan reynolds again? didn't he do a lousy job as green lantern? so this is going to be a dark humor violent film so he might be in his wheelhouse there. only character i really want to see is colossus from the xmen. been very underused in all the xmen movies and looks like he might be a decent fill in superhero in this.

EPIC!!!!!!

And not for kids or prudes.

Wow, where to start.

Action, humor, pop culture refs, humor, lotsa F words, titties, sex, violence, gore, etc. Juvenile dick humor, jokes about everything. It was like airplane, you have to see it again to catch it all. It was like a machine gun shooting at you all the jokes. Not a movie for the Dull witted.

The origin story was well done, cinematography, cgi all top notch.

Too many stupid clueless parents with 8 year old kids in the theater....sigh. My face hurt from laughing so hard.

This official trailer is nsfw

EPIC!!!!!!

And not for kids or prudes.

Wow, where to start.

Action, humor, pop culture refs, humor, lotsa F words, titties, sex, violence, gore, etc. Juvenile dick humor, jokes about everything. It was like airplane, you have to see it again to catch it all. It was like a machine gun shooting at you all the jokes. Not a movie for the Dull witted.

The origin story was well done, cinematography, cgi all top notch.

Too many stupid clueless parents with 8 year old kids in the theater....sigh. My face hurt from laughing so hard.

This official trailer is nsfw

Basically the same reaction. Saw it last night. From the opening credits you know it's going to be just a little different.

Starring: Hot chick, moody teen, cgi animated character, british villain...

Directed by: asshats

etc

not out yet here. have friends who are serious comic book hero guys that are chomping at the bit for this movie.

me........uh. ryan reynolds again? didn't he do a lousy job as green lantern? so this is going to be a dark humor violent film so he might be in his wheelhouse there. only character i really want to see is colossus from the xmen. been very underused in all the xmen movies and looks like he might be a decent fill in superhero in this.

Mik - don't judge reynolds on green lantern. In fact he's taking the piss out of it a bit here - "don't make the super suit green!" etc.

If you see him in standard comedies (not superhero) and like his humour, this is basically it to the nth degree. The character was in the wolverine origins story, played by reynolds, and gives you a 'little' taste of it, but massively underutilised. This movie is just amazing.

</fanboy>

Though, the plot is a little thin/generic. Hopefully it just introduces the character, means there's no terrible origins movie coming out, and the sequel will be even better. If you go, wait until the end of the credits as well for a little cut scene

"why are you still here? go! it's over!"

Saw it Sunday. I thought it was good, not great. Good action but at times seemed like it was more about saying outrageously dirty things than plot development. Again not a bad movie but not as good as the other Marvel movies.

deadpool-merc-with-money-destroys-box-of

Archived