THE BROWNS BOARD

Free Agency 2016

Tim Couch Pulls Out

probably too old based on the analytic mindset of the team. The free agents they'll be looking at are the guys just coming off their rookie contracts and not guys at the end of the line looking for one last pay day but you never know.

Probably, but for a couple of years, at a very reasonable rate, I wouldn't mind it. Robertson is a FA, leaves us with Dansby and Kirksey. Need depth/role players as well as starters.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Garrett @ combine presser announces DE Greg Hardy now FA. And Blows my Trade down to 4 if Wentz. With DE Randy Gregory suspended Bosa may have a star on his head..

With Lee it would be something. Randy was a chance this would happen.

Really? The Vag said he was still the best TE in the league. Maybe the Vag don't know so much.

Now he can admire Heath for quitting while still on top...

You have to see that coming...

LET'S GET HARDY!

Make a run at Tomba Hali first, but both fit the Jimmy non big splash FA.. Edit--- Hue's old boys may spell Benji in Sanu or Jones but others to watch in Cinn. FA our 2 S's to replace Gipson, S Reggie Nelson or George Iloka.. Poss. T Andre Smith could spell Schwartz. S. Wisniewski from Jags only C in FA market will go fast..

Shit let's just go all in on FA.

Andre Smith OT

Danny Trevathan ILB

George Iloka SS

Charles Johnson DE

Tamba Hali OLB

Mohamed Sanu WR

Marvin Jones WR

Arian Foster RB

Add 'em all, draft Wentz (or Goff) at #2. Draft BPA the rest of the draft (except we grab Tyler Matakevich in the fourth if he's there). We're bound to have some talent then...for two/three years...then it all comes crashing down when we have no more money.

How about Brian Quick from the Rams? Good size, decent speed. Seems to have some talent, just some issues staying on the field the past two years.

Seems like a pretty good to decent flier. I imagine he'd be cheaper than most as well.

Also, I didn't want to start a thread because it doesn't feel warranted, but does anyone see us maybe going after a RB in FA? There are a couple young to youngish guys available that might fit Hue's previous thunder and lightning approach in Cincy. Doug Martin, Lamar Miller, Alfred Morris, etc.

I figure Martin and Miller will be looking for a hefty contract which might not fit with what we're looking to do but Morris slightly intrigues me. I figure he could be had for a reasonable price but I'm not sure how much of an upgrade he would be over Crow, hence the slight intrigue.

Mostly, I'm just looking for others opinions on RB as I haven't heard much about it this off season. I realize it's farther down our needs list but we do have some time to kill.

Full house at this point. Crow till 17(17 draft?), Duke(19), Winston(17), Mostert(18),listed as RB more KR/PR/ST & Terrell Watson followed Hue. March 9th stay tuned, plenty more WR & RB will be there.

Also, I didn't want to start a thread because it doesn't feel warranted, but does anyone see us maybe going after a RB in FA? There are a couple young to youngish guys available that might fit Hue's previous thunder and lightning approach in Cincy. Doug Martin, Lamar Miller, Alfred Morris, etc.

A couple of us are on the Chris Ivory bandwagon... adds a powerback element we lack.

Archived