THE BROWNS BOARD

Free Agency 2016

Tim Couch Pulls Out

Ladarius Green likely to steelers. Miller still had gas in the tank IMO but gotta respect his choice to retire. He was the most complete tight end in the nfl.

L Green to Steelers will be a big signing. That makes so much sense.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

L Green to Steelers will be a big signing. That makes so much sense.

It's being reported. We shall see and I agree, big signing. As far as Mike Wallace is concerned he should have never left Ben. I can't blame him for leaving tho and his departure got Brown signed.

One of the quieter facts so far is that in their deal with Miami, Philly moved up to the #8 spot in Rnd 1 of the 2016 Draft... and that's within striking distance of securing one of the top 2 QBs.

One of the quieter facts so far is that in their deal with Miami, Philly moved up to the #8 spot in Rnd 1 of the 2016 Draft... and that's within striking distance of securing one of the top 2 QBs.

I don't know if I see them going for QB. Re-signing Bradford and getting Chase Daniel today seems to point towards them moving forward with Sam. And the fit isn't bad at all, to be honest.

Olivier Vernon to the Giants

For 85M/5yr and 50M+ in guarantees...

Sounds to me like Reese figured he's got a year left and he's throwing money at the top FAs

Kinda makes me scratch my head at $10mm+ for JPP for the year...

If you have the QB, you can spend. Otherwise, it is useless

Which was the exact sentiment Mike Silver expressed today when talking about the Packers.

Then he proceeded to shit over Cleveland for NOT spending. So either Silver thinks McCown is a franchise QB, or he's a dumbass.

Which was the exact sentiment Mike Silver expressed today when talking about the Packers.

Then he proceeded to shit over Cleveland for NOT spending. So either Silver thinks McCown is a franchise QB, or he's a dumbass.

I'm bettin' on dumbass!

Guys we should seriously be kicking the tires on

WR - Rueben Randle, Jermaine Kearse, Rishard Mathews

OL - Geoff Schwarts, Andre Smith, Stefen Wisniewski

DL - Nick Fairley, Chris Long

OLB - Nick Perry

ILB - James Laurinaitis

CB - Casey Heyward, Prince Amukamara

Guys we should seriously be kicking the tires on

WR - Rueben Randle, Jermaine Kearse, Rishard Mathews

OL - Geoff Schwarts, Andre Smith, Stefen Wisniewski

DL - Nick Fairley, Chris Long

OLB - Nick Perry

ILB - James Laurinaitis

CB - Casey Heyward, Prince Amukamara

You think Geoff is coming here after we played "hide the salami" with his brother?

Z

Saw this on reddit and had to share...

Two best things about FA so far: D. Martin getting more $ after he saw Ivory deal & agents mad Browns aren't spending like idiots as usual

Archived