THE BROWNS BOARD

It's time for NH to change the rep nominee direction

calfoxwc

I put the blame on Cruz but still say sloppy reporting from CNN that left the impression Carson was leaving the race. Don't count on Trump winning any debates over Cruz as Cruz is the best debater in the bunch. After super tuesday Cruz will still be in the race. it will be a three man race to the finish.

I got a 6 pack that says Cruz doesn't win more than 1 of the super tuesday states - I'd say 0, but Texas could be pretty close.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a 6 pack that says Cruz doesn't win more than 1 of the super tuesday states - I'd say 0, but Texas could be pretty close.

I wouldn't donate to or bet on politics but we'll see soon enough. Cruz is the most conservative candidate in the field and these are the voters who actually come out and vote in the primaries. Cruz will do better than you are predicting. What will hurt Cruz is that he really needed to pick up the Carson voters but that probably won't happen now but he will still have plenty of support from the conservative base.

I'm pretty confident Cruz will do better than you are predicting so let's do something beneficial here. $20 to St. Judes hospital on this? I have never heard anything negative about this organization other than they do a great work.

I'm pretty confident Cruz will do better than you are predicting so let's do something beneficial here. $20 to St. Judes hospital on this? I have never heard anything negative about this organization other than they do a great work.

Yea that's fine. I'll even lump in NH with the super Tuesday states. I think recent polling in NH has Rubio ahead of Cruz.

Will kasich do well in Ohio? Does it work like that?

Maybe, sometimes.

Nothing works like normal when you have Trump. Normally you'd expect the home territory to benefit people - like Florida for Rubio/Bush, or Ohio for Kasich, but you have Trump who has defied polling everywhere so who knows.

So Trump drops an ill advised F bomb..

I thought the man would have better sense in how to paint himself as presidential material after all of his TV experience..

Trump:

TALVv.gif

He has dropped curse words before but idk about the F bomb. Really though who cares that's pretty much half his appeal is he's blunt.

Trump said on Hannity tonight that he didn't really -say- the fbomb....

I really have to start driving and hiking.

can't even stand to watch fox news for very long....

One thing I agree with Trump about is almost all our politicians are beholden to special interest groups who pay big money to help them win elections. You know this money is not being given out of charity, they want something in return and many times our bought and paid for politicians give it to them.

One thing I agree with Trump about is almost all our politicians are beholden to special interest groups who pay big money to help them win elections. You know this money is not being given out of charity, they want something in return and many times our bought and paid for politicians give it to them.

Cruz gets nice kickbacks from Goldman Sachs. Like a job for his wife, and probably himself once he's out of politics.

Also is a champion for the big oil guys.

Cruz gets nice kickbacks from Goldman Sachs. Like a job for his wife, and probably himself once he's out of politics.

Also is a champion for the big oil guys.

Trump admittedly is the only one self financing and (apparently) not beholden to special interests groups but that didn't stop him from pandering in Iowa by supporting ethanol subsidies. It is amazing Cruz won Iowa with the popular Iowa republican governor coming out against Cruz (for not supporting ethanol mandates).

Some people are sick of corrupt politicians?

Oh, yeah? Well then proudly cast your vote for Hillary.

And Chris, after 7 years of the empty suit how's that clean energy coming along? Probably about as quickly as it would have under anybody.

And last I looked there were still rich people. So...

WSS

And Chris, after 7 years of the empty suit how's that clean energy coming along? Probably about as quickly as it would have under anybody.

And last I looked there were still rich people. So...

WSS

The old "well we can't do shit and nothing ever changes" - don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of the new stuff, but sometimes it's nice to hear the classics.

WSS

Who said anything about Hillary? I'll write in my cat before I vote for Hillary. I won't vote for Cruz, Bush, Rubio either - to me they're all the same.

Phil the Cat 2016 - Make America Purrfect Again

Who said anything about Hillary? I'll write in my cat before I vote for Hillary. I won't vote for Cruz, Bush, Rubio either - to me they're all the same.

Phil the Cat 2016 - Make America Purrfect Again

Fair enough, but you have to admit it doesn't add a whole shitload of credibility to your positions, does it?

WSS

Fair enough, but you have to admit it doesn't and a whole shitload of credibility to your positions, does it?

WSS

No, I'm the only person here who has outlined in detail why I think Cruz's plans would be a disaster for this country.

I see the establishment guys Hillary/Rubio/Bush as basically maintaining the status quo, which I think is better than Cruz (but still not that good)

The only establishment guy I'd vote for without much hesitation is probably Kasich, but I want a Trump/Sanders GE. I see that as more nationalist vs globalist instead of republican vs democrat.

Also is a champion for the big oil guys. Edw

Bad Cruz. "good higgardy"...to edward. With libs, it's all about political expediency.

1. he View' Defends Hillary Clinton Over Goldman Sachs Fees
    www.thewrap.com/...hillary-clinton-over-goldman-sachs...fees

The ladies of “The View” are cool with Hillary Clinton putting Goldman Sachsmoney where her mouth is. Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar and their merry ...

2. Hillary Clinton's Awful Explanation for Why She Took Goldman ...
    gawker.com/hillary-clinton-s-awful-explanation-for-why...

... when Anderson Cooper asked Hillary ... Hillary Clinton’s Awful Explanation for Why She Took Goldman SachsMoney. ... Of course Goldman Sachs CEO ...

Cruz and Hillary are on the take. Defending either one is stupid. There fucking crooks and getting rich, while we defend and vote for them. Dont be blind. And unless the people stand up to it, it will continue and they will suck every last penny out of your pockets.

Archived