THE BROWNS BOARD

It's time for NH to change the rep nominee direction

calfoxwc

Cruz and Hillary are on the take. Defending either one is stupid. There fucking crooks and getting rich, while we defend and vote for them. Dont be blind. And unless the people stand up to it, it will continue and they will suck every last penny out of your pockets.

Don't be blind? Pal vote for whoever makes you feel warm and fuzzy. The rich, the powerful rule the world always have always will.

WSS

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't be blind? Pal vote for whoever makes you feel warm and fuzzy. The rich, the powerful rule the world always have always will.

WSS

So arguing about who we should vote to run it is kind of stupid then. None of these paid shills are gonna do anything for us. There laughing all the way to the bank. Shillary Cruz Rubio. All of them.

So arguing about who we should vote to run it is kind of stupid then. None of these paid shills are gonna do anything for us. There laughing all the way to the bank. Shillary Cruz Rubio. All of them.

Sir, nobody is going to do anything for you.

Nobody.

Your happiness, or lack of, is within you.

The only people politicians are able to make happy are the politicians themselves and not through profit but through power, and recognition. Even Bernie Sanders.

Yes his followers want some free shit and more especially want to punish those who have more than they do. At the end of the day your happiness is of your own making.

WSS

you inferred it, though, by singling out Cruz for getting $$$$ from Goldman-Sachs...

and ignoring Higgardly getting a lot of $$$$ from Goldman-Sachs.

I'm pointing out your political bigotry and contradiction there.

Because you're so balanced and unbiased. Funniest shit Ive ever read. Your hatred and ignorance leaves you blind to the truth, which is that your beloved GOP fucks you every way they can. Dems do the same. But you are the little robotic gop sheep soldier that they count on to do there dirty work. Good job soldier. Keep it up.

Lets keep fighting about the $34 a year we pay to feed the free loading poor people, but ignore the $3600 a year we pay for corporate incentives and tax abatements. And we can fight forever about the guns they will NEVER take from us, but ignore the trillions theyll be spending on guns next year. And we can fight about libratards and republitards, because was long as we do that, we will NEVER stand up for our own rights and demand change. Easier just to point a finger at your fellow citizens, then at the fucking paid politcos who are screwing you daily. Ignorance has no bounds.

hypocrite.

YOU are the one who only wanted to crap on Cruz for Goldman-Sachs money.

But all so conveniently, you won't crap on higgardly for the exact same thing.

Obviously, it's a politically-oriented complaint. You would love to give

higgardly great big smoochies because she will give you free stuff.

Don't change the subject.

you inferred it, though, by singling out Cruz for getting $$$$ from Goldman-Sachs...

and ignoring Higgardly getting a lot of $$$$ from Goldman-Sachs.

Who said anything about Hillary? I'll write in my cat before I vote for Hillary. I won't vote for Cruz, Bush, Rubio either - to me they're all the same.

Phil the Cat 2016 - Make America Purrfect Again

When you assume you make an ass of u and me.

I just thought it was widely known Hillary is corrupt so I see no reason to point it out - especially on this board.

I think we can all agree that whoever gets elected will be there with lots of Goldman Sachs money in their pocket. That is how it is has been since as long as I can remember. There is a reason why the top five donors are the same for either party after the numbers come out. The banks are betting on both horses.

Unless that person is Trump or Sanders. But everybody's in both sides pockets - banks, insurance companies, real estate, cable, oil. They spend millions on lobbyists for a reason.

"I can spend 100million on improving our infrastructure and service, or I could spend 50 million and lobby to maintain a monopoly"

Archived