THE BROWNS BOARD

A picture is often worth a thousand valid words

calfoxwc

Okay Cleve. Give me a list of reasons in favor of marriage of any kind and why it has anything to do with the Constitution.

WSS

right because it's what's good for society, not the individual....totally with you comrade. Sieg heil, long live the 4th reich may der fuhrer rest in peace and all that......right on then.

Okay Cleve. Give me a list of reasons in favor of marriage of any kind and why it has anything to do with the Constitution.

WSS

Marriage ensures equal rights of both partners in everything. Otherwise, things like inheritance, guardianship etc get messy.

Pass on the constitution, apart from the constitution ensuring the same rights regardless of whichever (legal) minority you belong to.

Oh no I know exactly what i'm talking about. When you guys feel like it, it's all about the individual...but when you don't feel like it (abortion, gay marriage) it's about what's best for society.

So you think it's my belief that gay marriage, or any marriage at all is good or bad for society?

And if in fact I did would you consider that good or bad?

Or are you just on a roll?

WSS

So you think it's my belief that gay marriage, or any marriage at all is good or bad for society?

WSS

Knowing you, your belief is that you don't give a shit who marries who. But for people like cal, the rhetoric is always that it is damaging society, that it will turn the nation in to a moral cesspool or whatever.

WSS

my personal suspicion is that you hide your true feelings behind "i don't give a shit but it's not in the constitution so nanananabooboo tough shit". I don't doubt for a second that you, along with cal, are terrified of the cascading wall of gay that you think is going to sweep the nation if they're allowed to marry. As if somehow if gay marriage was legal this whole time, you feel like you might have made different lifestyle choices earlier on in life. Ok that was a troll but the gay tidal wave was not.

You're out of your mind. I don't give fuck number one if gay people want to get married or not, as a matter of fact I'm all for it if it brings them happiness.

As you should know I was a theater major, & I remember one time telling a friend that Craig George and myself where the only three straight guys in a particular class. He said George? I think there's only 2. :).

But I think many areas of society are sinking into the cesspool but I don't think homosexuals who love each other contribute to it at all.

WSS

You're out of your mind. I don't give fuck number one if gay people want to get married or not, as a matter of fact I'm all for it if it brings them happiness.

As you should know I was a theater major, & I remember one time telling a friend that Craig George and myself where the only three straight guys in a particular class. He said George? I think there's only 2. :).

But I think many areas of society are sinking into the cesspool but I don't think homosexuals who love each other contribute to it at all.

WSS

well that speaks for you then. Soooo.......why are you against gay marriage again then?

well that speaks for you then. Soooo.......why are you against gay marriage again then?

I don't know if you are trying to be funny or you're just a dick or a moron.

Since I'm a kind and understanding guy I'll guess the first option.

If you can paste an example where I've stated my opposition to gay marriage feel free.

WSS

society should be free from the tyranny of the minority.

Sure, the dems pander to minority groups with the opposite mantra.

Civil unions defined with all the rights of marriage, was the legit answer.

But no, completely dominating the definition of real marriage, and twisting it

to be a new thing, was the liberal culture war.

I was fine with civil unions. Most folks were, who cares?

But you slap Americans with a demand that they enjoin gayness by defaming and distorting

the definition of marriage, and that's against their will,

which is tyranny. Given that the Constitution demands freedom of religion...

eventually, it will be overturned.

I'm ok with gay marriage. First I don't care who anyone sleeps with it isnt any of my Bidness. Secondly if gays are going to go thru that much trouble to get married they should stay faithful and that's a good thing for many reasons.

One final thought ...

If I'm worried about someone else's relationship that means I'm having trouble with mine. Misery loves company.

WSS

Then Steve said "or maybe just George"

And they proceeded to make out passionately

Archived