THE BROWNS BOARD

FBI investigating Clinton's private email server

gftChris

Hopefully we'll get to the bottom of this one way or the other and be able to move on. I'm really surprised that she's still running, but I'm guessing the establishment left has put too much money in to her campaign alone, without a backup (Sanders clearly isn't the establishment choice), to let it disappear. If she drops out, Bernie's the candidate by default.

http://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000152-c304-d19a-addf-cb3d623f0001

Dear Ms. McLeod:

I am writing to update my September 21, 2015, response to your letter dated September 2, 2015, regarding Judicial Watch v Department of Sate, 13-cv-1363(D.D.C), and your request for information pursuant to the COurt’s Order of August 20, 2015. At that time, I informed you that the FBI could neither confirm nor deny the existence of any on-going investigation. Since that time, in public statements and testimony, the Bureau has acknowledged generally that it is working on matters related to former Secretary Clinton’s use of a private email server. The FBI has not, however, publicly acknowledged the specific focus, scope, or potential targets of any such proceedings. This, while the FBI’s response to you has change to some degree due to these intervening events, we remain unable provide the requested information without adversely affection on-going law enforcement efforts.

If she gets hammered with this email thing (establishment dems are spending truckloads to see that doesn't happen), I think that money spigot gets aimed at whatever it takes to get a guy like Bloomberg in the WH.

Think you're right.

I'm going to err on the side that Clinton's lawyers and advisors have a better handle on the situation than the population and the media.

They do, for sure. But that just means they know the truth, not that the truth is innocent.

They do, for sure. But that just means they know the truth, not that the truth is innocent.

The truth is that it's very unlikely that Obama's Justice Department or FBI will allow Queen Hillary to hit a speed bump. I don't think Obama likes Hillary but I think he would be even more loathe to throw the Republicans a bone.

WSS

The truth is that it's very unlikely that Obama's Justice Department or FBI will allow Queen Hillary to hit a speed bump. I don't think Obama likes Hillary but I think he would be even more loathe to throw the Republicans a bone.

WSS

I get that impression too, strangely.

Probably right but I just don't see any way a third party candidate wins the presidency.

He might get 5% at most. I think he'd probably have little impact because he'd probably get votes from both sides, but still a big name for wall street to throw money at.

I think the probable general election is Clinton/Trump, I can see Bloomberg being a threat for Trump there because he'll probably steal the Sanders supporters who would otherwise vote for Trump (there's a lot in the "anybody but clinton" crowd - and they like his health care stance and such). If it's a Trump/Sanders general then I think that Bloomberg will have virtually no effect on the outcome - will get some votes from both sides.

So much has come out already that the most sensitive information possible was compromised by Clinton's setting up her own private email server so how can she possibly not be indicted for at the minimum gross negligence? I think the FBI is going to make a criminal referral to our corrupt DOJ. If the AG fails to act on the referral she should be subpoenaed before congress to testify under oath what the reasons were for not doing so.

Lynch is just a corrupt hack from Obamao's back pocket.

Higgardly's advisors all had accesss to even higher than

top secret information on her server.

and there was a lot of that.

Huma.

good grief. She has to be indicted, ...

Chinese and Russian intel services are surely laughing their asses off over this.

Bloomberg probably gets my vote. He will run independent. He's like Trump without constantly waving an inflamed hemorrhoid in your face.

His stance on guns alone make me detest the moron. He sent off duty NY state troopers to gun shows here in WV to try and make some straw purchases. They got made pretty quickly and bailed after getting interviewed by local cops.

The mayor who tried and failed to stop the Big Gulp. Big time nanny mayor and liberal hypocrite (see article below)

Green-Conscious Mayor Bloomberg Caught Hooking Up Window AC Unit to His SUV!

The New York Post has uncovered a dirty little secret about the supposed environmentally-clean NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg. The mayor apparently doesn’t like to enter a hot car, but his city has the toughest anti-idling laws in the country. So, naturally, his underlings rig a window air conditioning unit to hang out his SUVs window while it sits.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/06/27/green-conscious-mayor-bloomberg-caught-hooking-up-window-ac-unit-to-his-car/

His stance on guns alone make me detest the moron. He sent off duty NY state troopers to gun shows here in WV to try and make some straw purchases. They got made pretty quickly and bailed after getting interviewed by local cops.

At least Trump speaks his mind, Bloom is a fucking idiot. Just what we don't need.

Archived