THE BROWNS BOARD

Mark Levin exposes Chris Christies LIBERAL RECORD

calfoxwc

I'm confused, I thought people naturally became more conservative as they got older, so changed from democrat to republican, and this is a good thing? But apparently not.

Well I see why you are confused. Pretend that it's not age but political opportunity that causes opinion shifts. Does that help?

(and I like Chris Christie, so this isn't an attack just looking out for you Chris)

WSS

Well I see why you are confused. Pretend that it's not age but political opportunity that causes opinion shifts. Does that help?

(and I like Chris Christie, so this isn't an attack just looking out for you Chris)

WSS

I jest, of course. I don't doubt that plenty of politicians have changed their views on things over time, and that's not a bad thing as long as they're consistent.

It's also not a bad thing to have differing views from most of your party on occasional topics.

I jest, of course. I don't doubt that plenty of politicians have changed their views on things over time, and that's not a bad thing as long as they're consistent.

It's also not a bad thing to have differing views from most of your party on occasional topics.

Especially when the Washington insider label seems to be a big deal these days...

;)

WSS

The only thing I really don't like about Christie is his support of global trade deals - like the TPP. (Kasich also supports the TPP)

Kasich is also about Medicare expansion.

Kasich is also in favor of a path to citizenship (as are all the other candidates for the most part - though Cruz has only been against it since Trump has come out against it)

Why mention it? I just think it's funny Cal is in full support of Kasich but is posting articles criticizing Christie for things Kasich supports too.

---

Random thought:

Why not make an executive order on day 1 that says government employees need to seek private insurance. I think that'll get congress to solve some problems pretty quickly.

It's funny because you are making up the problem.

Kasich was never my first choice, because I do disagree with him on a few things.

The similarity to Christie on a few issues hardly means they are the same.

We live in Ohio. Kasich is our gov. He has done a great job. But, on national issues like

immigration, and a few others, I disagree with him.

But narrowing it down, ya have to figure out the best viable winner. I'm still 100 percent Carson,

but look, he isn't winning. Too bad. But I respect Jeb Bush a whole lot more now.

It is confusing.

Kasich has been rising, but nobody's called him out on his shifting of public money to charter schools yet. And the husband of his campaign manager had to resign amid the data rigging reporting to Washington.

Once that happens, some of his momentum will fade. It wouldn't be a shock if he was a running mate in the end however.

Kasich has been rising, but nobody's called him out on his shifting of public money to charter schools yet. And the husband of his campaign manager had to resign amid the data rigging reporting to Washington.

Once that happens, some of his momentum will fade. It wouldn't be a shock if he was a running mate in the end however. Bob

Public money SHOULD go to charter schools. I'm pro-school choice. Too many public schools would have

had ZERO competition, and would have been free to be the worst schools in the state.

The husband of his campaign manager... I think I heard about that. But if you are talking integrity........

that wasn't covered up higgardly/democratic style.

nope. We still need to support our public school system - the nation's kids

deserve that. A lot of them can't afford charter schools.

But charter schools as a whole are a very excellent outlet for those parents in

bad school systems.

Archived