THE BROWNS BOARD

Crazy (liberal?) attacks old man and store clerk

DieHardBrownsFan

Apparently the sword wasn't sharpened...

yeah, the libs want to legalize drugs, bash the war on drugs...

and he's surely a free stuff black voter for Obamao.

figures.

Apparently the sword wasn't sharpened...

yeah, the libs want to legalize drugs, bash the war on drugs...

and he's surely a free stuff black voter for Obamao.

figures.

What if he was just mentally ill? Also, the drugs that people want to legalize are not the types that make you attack strangers with swords. I don't recall there being a big push for bath salt legalization.

I can't believe the two dudes didn't try to help the old guy. If I were there I would've beat that dudes ass for real. It would've been the last time for that punk.

I work at a truck stop and Ive seen everything. EVERYTHING. I've ran off hookers and drug dealers. I've chased off vagrants and hitchhikers. I even ran off a tranny trying to buy Magnum condoms and some ky warming jelly and a People magazine.

And for the record I'm a bad muther fucker.

I can't believe the two dudes didn't try to help the old guy. If I were there I would've beat that dudes ass for real. It would've been the last time for that punk.

I work at a truck stop and Ive seen everything. EVERYTHING. I've ran off hookers and drug dealers. I've chased off vagrants and hitchhikers. I even ran off a tranny trying to buy Magnum condoms and some ky warming jelly and a People magazine.

And for the record I'm a bad muther fucker.

Of course you are, sucking truckers' dicks is no joke!

So from now on can I call every person who commits a crime with a liscensed gun some kind of crazy gun loving conservative nut job? I mean it's an assumption, but it's the only natural conclusion right? Or when another wall st guy is brought up on federal charges for financial fraud, can I call him a republican usury loving minnorah lighting sheeny heeb?

So from now on can I call every person who commits a crime with a liscensed gun some kind of crazy gun loving conservative nut job? I mean it's an assumption, but it's the only natural conclusion right? Or when another wall st guy is brought up on federal charges for financial fraud, can I call him a republican usury loving minnorah lighting sheeny heeb?

You certainly can Cleve. And don't worry, none of us, I repeat none, will think any less of you for that.

:)

WSS

lol

you know, of couse the attacker was a liberal, he used a sword, so

obviously he is anti-gun.

and yet, sure, he could be nuts, but so are so many liberals - like the ones who

vote for higgardly or sanders in the primary.

if y'all have the stomach for it, google old men machete fight. You should come across a video of two old Brazilian fucks, or some south American shit hole...having a "legit" machete fight. One dude goes down and holds the machete up kind of perpendicular like the old dude in this video is holding up his arm. Difference is a sharp machete cleaved his hand right off at the wrist. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw this video and the dude chopping away before I realized it must have been a toy sword or some shit. I thought I was gonna see a dude lose his hand or arm.

if y'all have the stomach for it, google old men machete fight. You should come across a video of two old Brazilian fucks, or some south American shit hole...having a "legit" machete fight. One dude goes down and holds the machete up kind of perpendicular like the old dude in this video is holding up his arm. Difference is a sharp machete cleaved his hand right off at the wrist. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw this video and the dude chopping away before I realized it must have been a toy sword or some shit. I thought I was gonna see a dude lose his hand or arm.

Gross-disgusting-face-meme.jpg

I seen a farmer drive a tractor on a flatbed and he was going too fast and tipped over. He tried to jump and the tractor landed on him killing him instantly. It was horrific I still relive it often.

Some stories I've heard..

A truck driver was emptying a load of lime in a floor bin and the cover wasn't on correctly and he was crushed by a big auger. They shut the plant down for days. Also the same plant had a worker walking by a train car load of corn and it derailed. 100,000 lbs landed on him.

If you're talking about two girls one cup that's just gross. The Mexican chainsaw massacre deadens your emotions.

from what I understand swap is worse. I didn't make it more than 5-10 seconds into either so I wouldn't know what happened in 2girls in the 3rd and 4th quarters. But if swap goes on like the first 5-10 seconds, it's worse than 2 girls. Not by much but it's worse.

oh was that the video where some cartel members were trying to see what could chop a snitch's head off quicker, axe or chainsaw?

I would imagine that the cartels, obviously being Democrats and liberals at heart, would opt for the axe. The chainsaw runs on fossil fuel one way or the other...

(maybe an electric chainsaw would be okay but only if the power comes from solar.)

;)

WSS

Archived