THE BROWNS BOARD

Camp Bosa

The Gipper

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I think I like Myles Jack more than Bosa. (Camp Jack coming next?)

Well, you don't know Jack. I knew Jack....and Jack sir is no Bosa. (are you old enough to remember that?)

Jack hasn't played in over a full year. So there has to be question marks.

And show me what Jack ever did.

Id like Bosa a lot better if he didnt slam Cleveland and call it a piss hole or whatever it was....much prefer someone who wants to be here and not just biding his time till Free Agency.....

I don't really care about that. He is just repeating stupid shit that he may have heard somewhere. His reflection is probably about the state of the Browns.

You and I both know that as an exciting city, Cleveland has it all over boring Columbus. He just doesn't know that yet. He would once he got here.

Well, you don't know Jack. I knew Jack....and Jack sir is no Bosa. (are you old enough to remember that?)

Jack hasn't played in over a full year. So there has to be question marks.

And show me what Jack ever did.

Jack Kennedy?

I don't really know a lot about Jack except he's been climbing up some big boards, but mostly I was just being contradictory.

Yeah I dunno about Myles Jack either. The one defensive kid that I was gonna be happy with at that pick that wasn't named Bosa...was Jaylon Smith. Tbh, i'd still take a flyer on Smith in the later rounds if I was the Browns. Kids are coming back from knee injuries as good if not better than before. If he gets back to 100% he could be a top 5 NFL LB'er.

Yeah I dunno about Myles Jack either. The one defensive kid that I was gonna be happy with at that pick that wasn't named Bosa...was Jaylon Smith. Tbh, i'd still take a flyer on Smith in the later rounds if I was the Browns. Kids are coming back from knee injuries as good if not better than before. If he gets back to 100% he could be a top 5 NFL LB'er.

Jaylon Smith will go in the first round. If not the first, certainly the second.

If Jaylon Smith is available at #32, and we don't take him, we'll be making the biggest draft mistake since not taking Roethlisberger. He's a true three down backer and projects very favorably to the 3-4.

I'm firmly entrenched in Camp Goff, but IF we went defense at #2 I think I'd go for Jack.

Im all in on a QB at #2, provided the Browns think he's a slam dunk....Im just not gonna go out on a limb and declare who that may be, cause I have no clue....

Tho Goff looks mighty fine to me....

I'm also in on Camp Jack if we don't go Goff or Wentz. He's a better fit for our defense than Bosa.

About where I am.....honestly was smitten by Jack as soon as I watched his tape.....checks all my boxes and I think he can play anywhere and in any system that he wants.....

Plus...can step in at RB for those tough yards....(just kidding, but not really)

Jaylon Smith will go in the first round. If not the first, certainly the second.

If Jaylon Smith is available at #32, and we don't take him, we'll be making the biggest draft mistake since not taking Roethlisberger. He's a true three down backer and projects very favorably to the 3-4.

Broke my heart when he went down....and agree, if he's there at 32, grab him immediately!

I don't really care about that. He is just repeating stupid shit that he may have heard somewhere. His reflection is probably about the state of the Browns.

You and I both know that as an exciting city, Cleveland has it all over boring Columbus. He just doesn't know that yet. He would once he got here.

This board crucified Teddy for a comment like that

What a shame Noah Spence failed his drug tests at OSU. Browns can't even take a chance on him!

Why? Are we on Double Secret Probation?

The fucking fact is people that the Browns need to take the best player available....and that player is Bosa.

Our need for defense is as acute as our need for a QB and a few other spots. And this is the best player out there.

Don't take my word for it.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings #4 *Jared Goff

http://www.drafttek.com/Top-100-NFL-Draft-Prospects-2016.asp #6 +9 Jared Goff

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2016/1/22/10805972/2016-nfl-draft-top-100-big-board #5. Jared Goff

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/09/03/nfl-draft-2016-big-board-joey-bosa-jalen-ramsey #24 Cardale Jones, QB Posted: Thu Sep. 3, 2015

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/02/2016_nfl_draft_composite_big_b.html #5. Jared Goff

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft2016/insider/story/_/id/14627349/ohio-state-buckeyes-dominate-mcshay-top-32-nfl-draft #??? cuts off after #3... but in his latest Mock, McShay does have us passing over Bosa for Goff...

http://www.scout.com/nfl/story/1545797-2016-top-50-nfl-draft-prospects 05/12/2015

Also a fact... in a grouping of picks, need and the relative importance of the positions often determines the path taken.

Id like Bosa a lot better if he didnt slam Cleveland and call it a piss hole or whatever it was....much prefer someone who wants to be here and not just biding his time till Free Agency.....

Who wants to be in Cleveland? I mean, I would, you would, but we're fans.

He said it on a twitter rant 2 years ago, has since said hed love to play for the Browns.

Accoriding to Cleveland.coms Ari Wasserman, Bosa was asked about the chance of playing for the Browns.

Whoever picks at No. 1, if I am lucky enough to go there, Id be happy. It could be anywhere, Id be happy to go. To get to stay in Ohio and get to have the same fan base Im sure it would be awesome, just to grow my brand in Ohio.

Accoriding to Cleveland.coms Ari Wasserman, Bosa was asked about the chance of playing for the Browns.

Whoever picks at No. 1, if I am lucky enough to go there, Id be happy. It could be anywhere, Id be happy to go. To get to stay in Ohio and get to have the same fan base Im sure it would be awesome, just to grow my brand in Ohio.

I remember reading that and thinking at the time, I'm not sure I'm so interested in someone who's main ambitions include "grow my brand"

Man O man....homer statement or not....if we could just have an all Ohio State draft. it could basically fix every thing.....and turn this team around....

Offense = Zeke - RB.....Thomas & Miller - WR....Vannett - TE....Cardale - QB

Defense = Bosa -DE....Perry & Lee - OLB....Washington - DT.....Apple - CB

Yep....that'd be a nice day....;)

Archived