THE BROWNS BOARD

Most hated actors

One Post

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keanu Reeves

He's actually one of the nicest, most anti Hollywood people you'd ever meet. A very sad past too.

He doesn't care about money or fame and gives a lot of it away, he has lost a lot of close people to him, and his father left him at a young age.

You may not like him as an actor, but that dude is one hell of a man.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2822142

I've never said that I thought Keanu Reeves was a bad guy, just a below average actor.

Gwyneth Paltrow and Sean Penn are excellent in almost everything I've ever seen them in. If they are assholes that's a different subject.

I've heard that Chevy Chase and Bruce Willis are assholes too but I have no problem with their performances generally.

WSS

I understand, but I will watch a Will Ferrell movie ten times more than a Seth Rogen movie.

That last Anchorman movie was awful though.

I'm probably the other way around, but they're basically the same person for me, certainly the same category. If either's in a film it's unlikely I'll watch it.

I never really think Will Ferrell is funny but he doesn't seem to be an ass hole so I don't particularly hate him.

I think Adam Sandler sucks, at least I've never seen him in anything worth a shit, but he seems like a nice enough fellow.

Unlike the Gipper I don't mind Seth Rogen.

WSS

I know, you have a penchant for bad comedians.

The other guy that sucks swamp water is Dane Cook. Not funny, not funny, not funny.

His best role though where he was OK was in Mr. Brooks, where Kevin Costner gets to kill him and blame him for his murders.

And how the fuck does Jonah Hill keep getting big roles?

Chris I see Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller as very different guys.

Sadler's parts are almost always simple over the top goofiness. Are they still there is a much more serious comic actor.

WSS

8360937.jpg

British national treasure Russell brand is pretty bad too although I admit liking "get him to the greek"

Woah there cowboy, Russell Brand is far from a national treasure. As much of a national treasure as Piers Morgan, and all the other idiots we ship off over there.

Gotta agree with some of you on Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell....really couldnt sit through anything they've done as actors or comedians. Though I do like over the top(wholly committed comedian actors) like Jim Carey, Robin Williams, Chris Farley, etc...

Serious actors?.... I could probably do without Mel Gibson, Nicole Kidman, Steven Segal & Uma Thurman

Archived