THE BROWNS BOARD

QB or Defensive Line/Edge Rusher at #2?

Flugel

They had a poor year, but we have one of the top five most talented lines in the league, regardless of your completely wrong opinion of them.

Jesus Christ, there's one every year...

yeah you're right they were awesome. I honestly didn't realize just how next level they were cutting primary pass rushers loose on the QB. I don't know why I didn't realize QB's in this league throw so much better with 300lb men hanging off their shoulders. I should just quit watching football because clearly the game has passed me by since my playing days.

Id agree that the OL didnt have a good season, but they showed they could be pretty solid the year prior. I dont know how much not having a coach hurt them, but you gotta think it did. Assuming we kept our starting 5, who would you recommend we replace first? Because, man for man, I cant really single out a guy that made us worse or really stuck out as bad. Though, Mack was kind of rough and its looking like we'll get the chance to replace him. And Cam is terrible in relief. But Greco, Schwartz& Thomas are all proven solid players...and Id stick with Bito for a while before I thought of replacing him....

So....in summary....to me, it's a conundrum on how(or with whom) you improve the line over what we have....ideas???

Like everything contiunuity is crucial. Of course I concede the constant scheme changes have a large part to do with the killshots we allowed on our QB's this year.

Archived