THE BROWNS BOARD

Direct TV

One Post

I renewed my contract and they offered free movie channels for three months, sports package and nfl ticket. I get my bill and they charge me for it. I call them then they change it. Then another bill like this then another. Then they send me an empty box. Crazy.

I talked to them today and got really pissed when the woman I spoke to couldn't speak English very well. I said, "are you people on the same sheet of music? Because I get a different amount every time I call." she told me I owed for two months of movie channels and I told her she was full of shit and they hung up on me. What to do.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I used to have Time Warner and switched a couple years ago. I've been happy with DIRECTV ever since.

Plus I pay for the movie channels, Amazon Prime and Netflix. What pisses me off is having no other option but Time Warner for internet access.

According to folks I know that have it AT&T where available provides internet as well as TV. Don't know about the NFL ticket. Do you live somewhere other than the cleveland viewing area? That would suck on Sunday.

WSS

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I used to have Time Warner and switched a couple years ago. I've been happy with DIRECTV ever since.

Plus I pay for the movie channels, Amazon Prime and Netflix. What pisses me off is having no other option but Time Warner for internet access.

According to folks I know that have it AT&T where available provides internet as well as TV. Don't know about the NFL ticket. Do you live somewhere other than the cleveland viewing area? That would suck on Sunday.

WSS

I live in Il. I guess I'm one of the few choosen ones.

I've had DTV for years and other than the expense and the storm interruptions they're fine, but they make it harder than hell to undo anything about your service.

Add stuff? Easy... can do it on the website. But drop something? Nope... have to call and jump through hoops.

The one year I did want to drop Sunday Ticket the customer "service" rep would not take no for an answer. I finally about lost my shit, but demanded to speak to her supervisor before I let fly.

Most recently I called to cancel service to an HD receiver. Actually went relatively smoothly until I noticed a few months later that I was still being charged their aggravating little "TV fee" for the receiver. Seems I failed to request that "service" be stopped as well. Ten minutes later I got my $4 refund or whatever it was.

DTV will nickle and dime the shit out out of you...

If Sunday Ticket ever goes elsewhere, so will I.

Archived