THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns cut Starks and Dray

Mudfly

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starks can now line up off sides somewhere else & still not make a tackle. 1 Dolphin down, now can I get a Chief. Farmer still reading books & working on next movie lines. Somebody get me a towel for my tears of success. Go Browns!!

So does that leave Barnidge, Bibbs, and some scare crows?

Telfer, if he walks again (foot) at 6'4" 250lbs from USC & a man called Connor Hamlett- 6'7" 259lbs. 1 year out of Oregon State

Looks like they've started......Starks and Dray were terminated today.....wonder who's next?

Gotta be Bowe, right?

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-5/Browns-terminate-contracts-of-TE-Jim-Dray-DL-Randy-Starks/5485c3d6-8d29-4f72-8207-846118a754aa

Pfft... did that yesterday in my first pass at the FA sim...

I also cut Kruger and Mack and Robertson and JM and Bowe and Hartline and...

He is a bigger cap hit now but if they wait till March they can save a dime.

And if investigation turns up something might save even more...

Would you trade him to Dallas for DE Greg Hardy & still get Goff or Wentz @4?

So our new coach can go through this? http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2016/02/17/five-cowboys-free-agents-most-likely-to-depart-greg-hardy-became-constant-problem-for-garrett-upper-management

No thanks. Too much like deja vu.

Kinda what I thought when he was in Carolina also. Bosa no angel at OSU imo. Meyer can't be that honest. A proven 32 QB pressures with 6 sacks a pick & 35 tackles may add up to what Hue put up with with Burprick & Pacman Jones in his room before.This rebuild should be something to watch.

You guys wouldn't trade Johnny for Greg Hardy? An elite talent? Y'all serious? Ridiculous.

I'm surprised we cut Starks. Good player. Certainly thought we had worse on the DL. I know, I know, he got that one critical taunting penalty. God forbid. Like no good player has ever done that.

Farmer still winning the battle versus Pettine on Bowe so far.

You guys wouldn't trade Johnny for Greg Hardy? An elite talent? Y'all serious? Ridiculous.

I'm surprised we cut Starks. Good player. Certainly thought we had worse on the DL. I know, I know, he got that one critical taunting penalty. God forbid. Like no good player has ever done that.

Farmer still winning the battle versus Pettine on Bowe so far.

Why trade one problem child for an extreme problem child? The Cowboys grew tired of his bullshit and they put up with Dez.

not a choir boy league anymore. heads & knees our optional. a few nasty boys would not hurt around this field. Garrett for all his misery with Hardy would love Hardy's move to a loser like Cleveland in draft. Ask our division rivals. I love this move & Hue wants to win. Lets see what it takes?

I guess they watched film this week.

Dray was awful last year and Starks doesn't have much left in the tank.

Bowe is like manziel, guaranteed money, so we have to wait until March 8th to high five each other and toast Mike Pettine.

Zombo

He has also proven himself to be a complete loon and a locker room cancer. Johnny was a distraction but it seems like Hardy actively tries to shit on locker room chemistry.

and also a 1/2 step away from being a convicted felon. yeah we need attitude and some hard hitters but not when it comes to women, children and animals.

well jackson hasn't addressed the burfict issue so maybe he's just as bad? time will tell. everyone loves the jackson hire. put me down as 'not so much'.

and also a 1/2 step away from being a convicted felon. yeah we need attitude and some hard hitters but not when it comes to women, children and animals.

well jackson hasn't addressed the burfict issue so maybe he's just as bad? time will tell. everyone loves the jackson hire. put me down as 'not so much'.

Jackson was the OC. I would think it would be up to Lewis or the Bengals DC to talk about a linebacker.

Jackson was the OC. I would think it would be up to Lewis or the Bengals DC to talk about a linebacker.

i know logic, but still part of the system. they all sink or swim together.....browns should know, still paying how many coaches/coordinators and FO personnel from how many years ago?

Archived