THE BROWNS BOARD

January 2016 the Most Abnormally Warm Month Ever Recorded

jbluhm86

I don't think that the issue is denialof a general warming trend. I think that the argument revolves around human responsibility for it and the notion that it can be reversed. There is plenty of scientific evidence of natural climate change at multiple times throughout history so I guess I'm not sure why anyone really cares. Unlike the dinosaurs we're quote adaptable. Generally warm weather is not going to be the death of us.

I don't think that the issue is denialof a general warming trend. I think that the argument revolves around human responsibility for it and the notion that it can be reversed. There is plenty of scientific evidence of natural climate change at multiple times throughout history so I guess I'm not sure why anyone really cares. Unlike the dinosaurs we're quote adaptable. Generally warm weather is not going to be the death of us.

I'm leaning toward that while warming cycles do occur, that we've at least in part accelerated it past the adaptation curve we're going to have to go through. People just don't realize that if this trend continues the human race will have to genetically change to adapt to the new environment. Warming will bring a host of new things we'll need to adapt to and it ain't just putting on some sun tan lotion. Particles in the air, new pathogens etc, etc. Yes we're adaptable but adaptation takes generations. These changes could be here by 2030 or even earlier.

The human race is one particular superbug outbreak from being decimated. There's things out there that make Ebola look like a mild sneezing fit. What's helping a lot of these bug adapt is the ever expanding population too. The world needs to put a clamp on the population right now, more like yesterday.

Archived