THE BROWNS BOARD

HRC Manipulates the media, supports trade deals that she pretends to oppose publicly

bbedward

http://www.ibtimes.com/hillary-clinton-emails-secret-negotiations-new-york-times-trade-bill-lobbying-2315809?utm_content=bufferd6c32&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

How anybody can vote for her is beyond me.

She lobbies the Senate to support trade deals, then says in public she opposes them.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She lobbies the Senate to support trade deals, then says in public she opposes them.

I cant stand her either...but lets be honest, all of these guys do that.....they vote to please their lobby, not us....they say one thing and do another....they change their position like I change underwear.....Rubio, Cruz and Killary are all equal in that respect....and every one of them has been proven a liar over and over again....

At least Trump actually says what he wants even if unpopular.

They all are sleazes, it's just that Hillary's been doing it longer than anybody else.

Cruz and Lubio get lobbied for their votes - but they're the ones who make the votes so they can't hide their record (although they don't mind lying about it)

Clinton is the lobbyist, then tells the public she supports something different.

At least Trump actually says what he wants even if unpopular.

They all are sleazes, it's just that Hillary's been doing it longer than anybody else.

Cruz and Lubio get lobbied for their votes - but they're the ones who make the votes so they can't hide their record (although they don't mind lying about it)

Clinton is the lobbyist, then tells the public she supports something different.

Same difference...Hillary Rubio Cruz....equally sleazy shills...

Trump is very outspoken, which is refreshing and kind of funny....but not sure how that qualifies him to be President...

Same difference...Hillary Rubio Cruz....equally sleazy shills...

Trump is very outspoken, which is refreshing and kind of funny....but not sure how that qualifies him to be President...

People are just happy to hear someone call out the bullshit (loudly)

A lot of people seem to be single issue voters in terms of immigration too - if he wins it'd be interesting to see what gets done in 4 years.

Trump claims he can win the Hispanic vote. We will see. I read once where building a wall and securing our southern border is not opposed all that much by legal immigrants here. This idea however of rounding up at least 11 million illegal immigrants and deporting them is something that will only turn the Hispanic voters heavily against the republicans. The demographics already look bad for the republicans and all the data shows as the Hispanic vote grows larger and larger every election cycle the republicans have to win over more or they cannot win. Romney in 12 did well with independent voters but that was not enough, he needed to win over more Hispanic voters.

This idea of Trump's about having deportation squads to round up 11 million illegal immigrants and deport them would cause protests and rioting like this country has never seen. Trump would be better off saying he will crack down on illegal immigrants committing crimes and gang members and so forth and he would get huge approval from all but the most die hard amnesty crowd.

Trump claims he can win the Hispanic vote. We will see. I read once where building a wall and securing our southern border is not opposed all that much by legal immigrants here. This idea however of rounding up at least 11 million illegal immigrants and deporting them is something that will only turn the Hispanic voters heavily against the republicans. The demographics already look bad for the republicans and all the data shows as the Hispanic vote grows larger and larger every election cycle the republicans have to win over more or they cannot win. Romney in 12 did well with independent voters but that was not enough, he needed to win over more Hispanic voters.

This idea of Trump's about having deportation squads to round up 11 million illegal immigrants and deport them would cause protests and rioting like this country has never seen. Trump would be better off saying he will crack down on illegal immigrants committing crimes and gang members and so forth and he would get huge approval from all but the most die hard amnesty crowd.

The republican party is realising America doesn't consist solely of middle aged white men? Whatever next... ;)

That is a stereotype and label the democrats love to hang on the republicans but it is not true.

There's those sections of both parties.

The far right nationalism ideas tend to appeal to extremists, like operation wetback 2.0 and build the wall and such (but those ideas also appeal to some non-extremists, latinos, blacks, and asians - not strictly white racists). White nationalists tend to be on the far right end of the spectrum politically, though.

The left isn't immune from racism either - such as what happened in NV Saturday, the Bernie people were a mess because 75% of blacks voted for Hillary "How can black people NOT vote for Bernie! It makes me so mad that they're so uninformed. He was a member of the civil rights movement while Clinton was defending a rapist!!!!" (I'm not kidding I saw these comments littering reddit among other places)

Basically "They're too stupid to know what's good for them" - To me that's more racist than "I want to build a wall and stop illegal immigration"

https://i.imgur.com/rB3SOYg.jpg (Some of them are probably trolls, but a lot are legit)

At it's core republicanism is a fiscal philosophy nothing more. The Republicans would be smart to distance themselves from the anti-gay and anti-minority candidates. Trump wanting to secure the border isn't necessarily anti-hispanic if he's able to couple it with another path to citizenship for the would be aliens.

as far as the evangelical groups and that...don't pander to them. What are they going to do? Vote Democrat? Vote third-party? Both of those things would only damage their own interests.

At it's core republicanism is a fiscal philosophy nothing more. The Republicans would be smart to distance themselves from the anti-gay and anti-minority candidates. Trump wanting to secure the border isn't necessarily anti-hispanic if he's able to couple it with another path to citizenship for the would be aliens.

as far as the evangelical groups and that...don't pander to them. What are they going to do? Vote Democrat? Vote third-party? Both of those things would only damage their own interests.

Yup.

Seems like there's ready to be a breakaway in both parties - the anti-gay anti-minorty on the right, the anti-hillary/DWS on the left. Maybe since neither party wants to be the first to split, both will pander to the extremes for fear of handing an election to the other.

If we had splits in both parties and ended up with four viable political parties I don't think it would be a bad idea. More competition would make the political process better. Sure we have a number of other political parties now and everyone knows they are not viable and voting for them is not only throwing your vote away you may be helping elect the worse of 2 evils.

If we had splits in both parties and ended up with four viable political parties I don't think it would be a bad idea. More competition would make the political process better. Sure we have a number of other political parties now and everyone knows they are not viable and voting for them is not only throwing your vote away you may be helping elect the worse of 2 evils.

Sure it would probably help both parties if the crazy, ultra left or right wing wackos split off into their own group of freaks that could never win an actual election but drew all the negatives away from the core of the parties.

Yup.

Seems like there's ready to be a breakaway in both parties - the anti-gay anti-minorty on the right, the anti-hillary/DWS on the left. Maybe since neither party wants to be the first to split, both will pander to the extremes for fear of handing an election to the other.

what's dws? I'm not sure, but Im sure you'd be able to lump the anti-whites into that group. there'd be a sizable amount of them, but not enough to do anything.

what's dws? I'm not sure, but Im sure you'd be able to lump the anti-whites into that group. there'd be a sizable amount of them, but not enough to do anything.

debbie wasserman schultz. She of the "super delegates exist to make sure the party isn't taken over by grass roots activists" or some such statement. Yep, the party makes sure it elects the 'right' candidate...

Sure it would probably help both parties if the crazy, ultra left or right wing wackos split off into their own group of freaks that could never win an actual election but drew all the negatives away from the core of the parties.

Let the people decide. Everyone has a right to their views and what is wacky on one side seems like common sense on the other side. What is an extreme position? Being pro life for example? I think the pro abortion side are the extremists. Right now I don't think the republicans can win elections without the evangelical Christian vote. Don't think the Christian voters in the republican side will stand idly by and vote for republican candidates with democrat ideas on social issues. They would leave the republican party by the millions and then the people can have elections where you can vote for the democratic party or the republican democrat lite party.

Let the people decide. Everyone has a right to their views and what is wacky on one side seems like common sense on the other side. What is an extreme position? Being pro life for example? I think the pro abortion side are the extremists. Right now I don't think the republicans can win elections without the evangelical Christian vote. Don't think the Christian voters in the republican side will stand idly by and vote for republican candidates with democrat ideas on social issues. They would leave the republican party by the millions and then the people can have elections where you can vote for the democratic party or the republican democrat lite party.

I kind of wish the evangelicals would just make their own party.

Or you could have more than two parties?

Archived