THE BROWNS BOARD

Benjamin to sign.....Mack out then in ?

darren15

If Mack can't be re-signed, I like the Wisniewski option.

Tough mauler. Penn Stater like his dad Leo and Uncle Steve.

He's smart, 26, rarely if ever misses a start. Plug him in.

Zombo

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Mack can't be re-signed, I like the Wisniewski option.

Tough mauler. Penn Stater like his dad Leo and Uncle Steve.

He's smart, 26, rarely if ever misses a start. Plug him in.

Zombo

I was going to say "how long has this guy been around"...? Then I see that I am probably confusing him with his uncle.

Mack in Atlanta ......finishing touches to his deal there .......

And our front office sits and watches Benjamin and Mack leave....Gipson and Mitch next and watch as Marvin Jones goes elsewhere ......

Analytics fucking rule

Mack in Atlanta ......finishing touches to his deal there .......

And our front office sits and watches Benjamin and Mack leave....Gipson and Mitch next and watch as Marvin Jones goes elsewhere ......

Analytics fucking rule

Analytics says don't just throw endless money at players who aren't good enough to warrant it.

Every agent I've spoken to says same exact thing about Browns exec VP Sashi Brown: He's not looking to make a splash in free agency.17 retweets

More
O

Onwards and upwards to the draft

Every agent I've spoken to says same exact thing about Browns exec VP Sashi Brown: He's not looking to make a splash in free agency.17 retweets

More
O

Onwards and upwards to the draft

Well, when you are as loaded as we are ...

Zombo

That's kind of the idea behind free agency isn't it?

WSS

Throwing or not throwing? If the point is to just throw money at anyone and hope for the best, it's probably good we're staying out of it. A few players I would have been happy with us signing, but mostly I just want to retain Schwartz, Gipson and maybe Mack.

Throwing or not throwing? If the point is to just throw money at anyone and hope for the best, it's probably good we're staying out of it. A few players I would have been happy with us signing, but mostly I just want to retain Schwartz, Gipson and maybe Mack.

Well I know you disagree about Gipson's performance last season, but Mack and Schwartz weren't great and will probably want great player money. That's all.

If your choice is paying $10 for 6 one dollar bills or 7 one dollar bills, take the seven.

WSS

Schwartz was about as good as any right tackle around last year, and Mack has shown the level he's capable of. Gipson would be my third most important, but is another we've drafted and developed - since that's our aim, to draft, develop and retain our own players - shouldn't we be retaining those that have actually become good players?

Schwartz was about as good as any right tackle around last year, and Mack has shown the level he's capable of. Gipson would be my third most important, but is another we've drafted and developed - since that's our aim, to draft, develop and retain our own players - shouldn't we be retaining those that have actually become good players?

We? That depends on whether you mean the Cleveland Browns in general or Hue Jackson and Sasha Brown.

WSS

I remember when a few characters around here thought Schwartz was a crap olineman.

He is one of the very best RT's in the league. Hope we can keep both him and Mack.

I remember when a few characters around here thought Schwartz was a crap olineman.

He is one of the very best RT's in the league. Hope we can keep both him and Mack.

Schwartz has gotten a bad rap all along....but, really should be considered one of our better draft picks since the return...

Falcons closing in on a deal for Browns C Alex Mack, but not done deal yet, per source.

Benjamin, Mitch, Mack all nearly gone......Gipson next ........ The Browns remind me of that chapter of the bible ....EXODUS

So come the draft we are going to need...

QB

WR x 2

ILB

OT

C

OLB

OG

DE

SS

I hope none of the picks are busts ...we need to hit every one as we are not playing FA either getting new players in or keeping the ones we have ......Haslam and his cronies suck......hopeless franchise

QB

WR x 2

ILB

OT

C

OLB

OG

DE

SS

I hope none of the picks are busts ...we need to hit every one as we are not playing FA either getting new players in or keeping the ones we have ......Haslam and his cronies suck......hopeless franchise

Fuck me. Say it ain't so Joe.

He did not play near as well in 2014 as he did in 2015. Night and day.

QB ........already did

WR x 2..already did

ILB.........already did

OT..........maybe

C............we knew this

OLB......already did

OG........??...Greco & Bito....no immediate need here

DE.........already did

SS........Whitner & Cambell....no immediate need here....

So....FA hasnt started yet, but since we aren't oneof the 10 teams that has presumably signed somebody, we have already failed?....cause we lost a center who we knew was leaving(and didnt want to be here) and a second rate WR?.....seriously.....you guys are crying a river before the game has even started......brutal....

Cant wait to here the whining when our average & injured 5th round FS signs elsewhere too....

He's gotten progressively better every year....has rated top 1/3 in the league every year....has rated as the top OT in his class since drafted....has started from day one.....has never missed a snap....

But, yeah, this is the first year he was rated #1 in the league.....is that what it takes not to suck?

QB ........already did

WR x 2..already did

ILB.........already did

OT..........maybe

C............we knew this

OLB......already did

OG........??...Greco & Bito....no immediate need here

DE.........already did

SS........Whitner & Cambell....no immediate need here....

So....FA hasnt started yet, but since we aren't oneof the 10 teams that has presumably signed somebody, we have already failed?....cause we lost a center who we knew was leaving(and didnt want to be here) and a second rate WR?.....seriously.....you guys are crying a river before the game has even started......brutal....

Cant wait to here the whining when our average & injured 5th round FS signs elsewhere too....

He's gotten progressively better every year....has rated top 1/3 in the league every year....has rated as the top OT in his class since drafted....has started from day one.....has never missed a snap....

But, yeah, this is the first year he was rated #1 in the league.....is that what it takes not to suck?

And he got pancaked on his back often enough in 2014 to invest in Vermont Maple Syrup. :lol:

Did not see that at all this year, but still the OL could not run block. Last I looked he was a part of that.

Archived