THE BROWNS BOARD

Benjamin to sign.....Mack out then in ?

darren15

Did not see that at all this year, but still the OL could not run block. Last I looked he was a part of that. Tex

well, there is a difference, though, between being unable to, and being hindered by lack of wr play/depth/play calliing,

etc. Teams' defenses were crowding the los right and left.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And he got pancaked on his back often enough in 2014 to invest in Vermont Maple Syrup. :lol:

Did not see that at all this year, but still the OL could not run block. Last I looked he was a part of that.

Honestly...no....cant recall seeing Schwartz getting pancaked....did it ever happen?....perhaps, but is there any player who hasnt been beat ever?....Id only tell you more teams have worse OT's than we do, as opposed to better ones...

Considering both of our OT's are ranked #1 this year....

Can you name 1 team that has 2 better OT's???....

I remember when a few characters around here thought Schwartz was a crap olineman.

I remember when he actually was a crap olineman. He got better every year.

Honestly...no....cant recall seeing Schwartz getting pancaked....did it ever happen?....perhaps, but is there any player who hasnt been beat ever?....Id only tell you more teams have worse OT's than we do, as opposed to better ones...

Considering both of our OT's are ranked #1 this year....

Can you name 1 team that has 2 better OT's???....

Pancaked ala Erving flat on his ass? No... but rookie year he got rag-dolled and ripped to the ground more than once each...

Really surprised the new FO could not get The Rabbit (Benji) deal done. But for a #2 WR @8million & than you really can't sell San Diego over Lake Erie. The Hobbit's have lost their leader. Not over yet with Sanu & Rishard Matthewsstill on FA board & very Draft able in Rd. 2. Mack got 1.5M more in creed to get Shanny's ZBS back & Matt Ryan. Maybe Schwartz too. Hello Wisnewski, your old buddy Hue is on line 1. T, if were drafting 2 OLmen ala TB your screwed dude :D

Archived