THE BROWNS BOARD

Broncos Sign Ex-Brown Phil Taylor

Tour2ma

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000637679/article/denver-broncos-sign-defensive-lineman-phil-taylor

Looks like insuring against the loss of Malik Jackson.

Best of luck to Big Phil after his year off...

always liked phil. too bad he couldn't stay healthy.

but fuck the broncos.

Huge Taylor fan myself. All the great broncos news falls on John Elway. What the media don't know is Tom Heckert is their GM. Heckert has gotten no credit even from Elway the whole post season. I know how this move is going to work..

Well being both a Denver fan and a Browns fan I hope he has recovered well enough to now show why we drafted him in the first place. I still think we should have given him more time and given Farmer's well deserved rep, I suspect he plays well for Denver. And with either Miller or Ware next to him depending on which side they flip to, it should make life far easier than here.

Elway, Yes either way. Heckert, now on hot seat

Heckert has done a hell of a job for the Broncs, and now has a ring.

He had to miss being at the SB because of his illness

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-primesport/Tom-Heckert-not-traveling-to-Super-Bowl-50-because-of-illness/4dc6b05f-d661-49a9-8d7c-3580fff75658

Yes, he was part of the colossal Trent/Weeds fuckup, but other than that he did a really solid job for us.

But Jimmy fired everybody, Three times now. Make it stop.

Zombo

Z, I really feel positive that it stops at Hue. #1 Jimmy finally admitted he failed at something that really means more than we thought. Nobody had Hue coming here but Jimmy. Let's Roll. Winning fixes everything in this town & imo we got the coaches with good football knowledge. Now can it blend with a smart FO? It's on the our personal to play up to ability. Coaches teach unity & not drama classes. FO listening to coaches needs & accepting his football knowledge to find the best NFL Talent at that position of need & quit the player love shit & love the Talent.Go Browns!!

Z, I really feel positive that it stops at Hue. #1 Jimmy finally admitted he failed at something that really means more than we thought. Nobody had Hue coming here but Jimmy. Let's Roll. Winning fixes everything in this town & imo we got the coaches with good football knowledge. Now can it blend with a smart FO? It's on the our personal to play up to ability. Coaches teach unity & not drama classes. FO listening to coaches needs & accepting his football knowledge to find the best NFL Talent at that position of need & quit the player love shit & love the Talent.Go Browns!!

My biggest concern is.. "Whose procuring the talent".. Because in Sashi.. I do NOT trust!

Who knows what anymore. You get behind and pull for (oiy, already sounds gay) a staff and a week later they're gone. Z is right when he says it has to stop.....

Funny how the wheel landed on hue. cuz his record in oakland was one game better than Pettine in '14 and guided dalton to zero playoff wins I'm supposed to feel happy?

Show me that I'm wrong when I feel the same as I did when holgrem came in and everyone declared him God?

Who knows what anymore. You get behind and pull for (oiy, already sounds gay) a staff and a week later they're gone. Z is right when he says it has to stop.....

Funny how the wheel landed on hue and cuz he was no better than Pettine in Oakland and guided dalton to zero playoff wins I'm supposed to feel happy?

Show me that I'm wrong when I feel the same as I did when hologram came in and everyone declared him God?

Mik, wiki Hue as HC Oakland 2011. read Carson Palmer in Oak,Rad pinpoint downfall/hue from mercury news. Hue went 8-8. look at roster that he got most out of with no help from FO with a bad cap.(we sit nicely) Hue is offensive & a change I welcome. Imo Hue got Dalton far better than he came in this league.

DUDE ?!?!?

LOL! Went to grad school in Greeley way back in the mid 70's and then lived in Cheyenne several more years. Broncos did their pre-season camp there every summer and it was free to attend. That made it easy to become a fan since I had no loyalties to any other NFL team. Still have 3 siblings living in the area and a nephew with multiple season tickets.

Archived