THE BROWNS BOARD

Harvard has gone full stockton shorts

LogicIsForSquares

OP is right Harvard is a clown show. They're not to be taken seriously anymore if they actually agree that the academic title of a masters of something or other has anything to do with slavery. Me thinks they've gotten lax in the kind of students they take in that have the fuckng time to protest some of this stupid shit. I thought Harvard was a beast? Maybe i'm wrong but I don't hear about kids at MIT working on quantum theory or advanced robotics taking the time to contemplate if their academic title has some vague nebulous links to past mis deeds.

If some serious piece of shit from the past has like a wing named after him i'm fine with removing his specific name from the building. But you're supposed to feel bad about getting your "masters" in something?

The kids who are bitching about it must not be big on critical thinking. If I have a master key to a building, it doesn't imply that the key enslaved all of the other keys.

uhh are you sure about that? you might wanna spend some time to think about that. You don't know what your key was up to back in the day. I think you should spend several hours contemplating this.

Archived