THE BROWNS BOARD

Kaepernick to Frisco... "Trade me"

flyingfooldoug

Jeff Fisher & LA Rams will be interesting. RG3,Kap even Sam Bradford. They drafted #89 Sean Mannion last season but, do they like what they see? Still playing Foles & Case in front of Mannion. Top 2 projected starting QB's are projected to be gone at 15. Fisher dumping a Larenitis maybe a cap space move to a QB?

Kaepernick is hilarious. He dresses lIke a 15 year old Japanese kid. I could just see him giving a cleveland browns press conference wearing skinny Capri pants, a browns hat with a flipped up bill, pink beats headphones and a hello kitty backpack.

Yep, definitely one of those 'blue collar guys perfect for the city of cleveland' we hear about every offseason.

Kaepernick is hilarious. He dresses lIke a 15 year old Japanese kid. I could just see him giving a cleveland browns press conference wearing skinny Capri pants, a browns hat with a flipped up bill, pink beats headphones and a hello kitty backpack.

This is hilarious.

Zombo

This is hilarious.

Zombo

Ya I laughed too. He's completely right. What gets me about Kaepernick is how he blames his tattoos for different reasons for some not liking him. Its almost like he thinks people are rasist about it. News flash! People with tattoos should think this out before dipping yourself in the ink barrel.

I have a left sleeve tat and don't care what anyone thinks. But I've had old ladies come up and want a closer look just out of curiosity. It's who you are not what's on you that scares people.

You were right about the headphones at least:

1412921107143_wps_10_San_Francisco_49ers

Archived