THE BROWNS BOARD

Our next First Lady?

DieHardBrownsFan

but these people are so in touch with the common working folk huh? You guys eat people like this up. You love it. They could give a fuck about you and wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire, but keep thinking these people give a shit and want what's best for you.

Oh please take a gander at Queen Michelle.

Of course they don't give a fuck about you. I don't even give a fuck about you.

:)

WSS

Oh please take a gander at Queen Michelle.

Of course they don't give a fuck about you. I don't even give a fuck about you.

:)

WSS

I guess you can afford to have that attitude since you're not really in the workforce, no disrespect...but ur not in manufacturing or something like that. Where we need people in Washington that understand what the backbone of this country is....and it ain't the people that sit around in gold chairs and have wifes who's face don't move no more after so many surgeries.

I guess you can afford to have that attitude since you're not really in the workforce, no disrespect...but ur not in manufacturing or something like that. Where we need people in Washington that understand what the backbone of this country is....and it ain't the people that sit around in gold chairs and have wifes who's face don't move no more after so many surgeries.

Ha. No I'm not in manufacturing. I guess I'm the owner operator of a small business with one employee who, ironically, can be fired at any moment for any reason and who pays his own Healthcare and social security. And as far as understanding my dilemma? I don't think Trump's wife does and I don't think Obama's wife does and I don't think it means shit. For that matter I don't think Bill Clinton's wife does either and she is running for president.

And even if they did care, stay awake all night fretting over your hourly rate of pay, what's the difference?

WSS

I can barely stand to look at women anymore on TV or movies etc, etc...they all look like garish was gargoyles with their 5 layer makeup jobs. It's so unattractive. This woman is no exception. She'd fit right in with the Kardashians, people who i wish the family limo driver would "accidentally" drive off a cliff someday. I tried watching the MSNBC int with Malificent there but couldn't tolerate her face for more than 30 seconds. It looks like a piece of canvas that's been stretched over a bowling ball and given a nice wig.

Archived