THE BROWNS BOARD

Heil ObaMao announces secret police "no buy list"

calfoxwc

now, all he has to do is add all senior citizens to the list. All NRA members, all those

who appose the redefining of real marriage into a perverted liberal social/political movement

kind of definition...

anybody they want to. And they don't have to explain how you got on it. And you won't be

able to get off it.

Oh, and returning veterans can be next. All returning veterans can be put on the list.

And Drudge. Hannity,

Anybody obamao and the left happily want to put on it.

The left never cares about "innocent until proven guilty".... when they

have the upper hand in gov.

http://www.ammoland.com/2016/02/obama-announces-no-buy-list-for-guns/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=5d8b7aad59-Monday_Morning_Email&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-5d8b7aad59-20770865#axzz41YmDMVDH

Hey cal, remember when we talked about this at the time, a few months ago? Somewhere around here in the thread

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38818&page=3

And yet, this is only being brought up as news on 'ammoland.com' - guaranteed unbias reporting as well, presumably - just now. Why is that? They're either terrible journalists, or just trying to manipulate readers to keep the rage bubbling when there's no other news.

To the point, I don't understand how you can suspect someone of being a terrorist and yet happily allow them to go and buy guns. But then, America.

Ted Kennedy was on the list. Little children have been on the list.

There is no appeal for mistakes, Chris.

What part of that would po'd you, if it was someone YOU KNEW?

all of it. But, liberals don't care about stuff unless it affects THEM.

Ted Kennedy was on the list. Little children have been on the list.

There is no appeal for mistakes, Chris.

What part of that would po'd you, if it was someone YOU KNEW?

all of it. But, liberals don't care about stuff unless it affects THEM.

You can get in touch with the TSA to get your name removed. Of course, subject to them believing you're not a danger.

How would I feel if someone I knew was on the list? Confused, concerned, but I can't say I'd immediately be torn up about their ability to buy a gun. I guess that's the difference between you and me - I'd rather err on the side of safety and stop someone who might be a terrorist from having a gun, than worry about the suspected terrorist's right to buy a gun.

You can get in touch with the TSA to get your name removed. Of course, subject to them believing you're not a danger.

How would I feel if someone I knew was on the list? Confused, concerned, but I can't say I'd immediately be torn up about their ability to buy a gun. I guess that's the difference between you and me - I'd rather err on the side of safety and stop someone who might be a terrorist from having a gun, than worry about the suspected terrorist's right to buy a gun.

I think the real concern is that anybody could be labeled a suspected terrorist. It sets a very blurry precedent.

As for the picture above.. I just think it's funny.

I think the real concern is that anybody could be labeled a suspected terrorist. It sets a very blurry precedent.

As for the picture above.. I just think it's funny.

Perhaps, but then the issue is with the no-fly list, not the consequences. If you're on the "we think this person might be a terrorist list" you maybe don't to buy all the guns you want.

And that, basically, was the argument last time - when this was current news - that people didn't like how the no-fly list worked.

the other point is, if you accidently end up on the list..

and "lose" your right to buy a gun unfairly....

spend weeks/months to get off the list...

you shouldn't be allowed to keep the guns you have, yes?

"watch list" means you aren't guilty yet.

all returning veterans could be put on the watch list - they traveled

to terrorist countries.... ?

the other point is, if you accidently end up on the list..

and "lose" your right to buy a gun unfairly....

spend weeks/months to get off the list...

you shouldn't be allowed to keep the guns you have, yes?

"watch list" means you aren't guilty yet.

all returning veterans could be put on the watch list - they traveled

to terrorist countries.... ?

True about vets. Not to mention with PTSD all of them have potential to commit violent crimes due to stress caused by the disorder. My brother went through it and damn near killed himself before he finally started to overcome the things he saw.

Archived