THE BROWNS BOARD

Donald Trump

MLD Woody

guys like diehard get a boner when Trump opens his mouth. There's no substance to anything the man says and guys like Diehard eat that shit up. Trumps weaves a fantasy world which stimulates certain pavlovian response centers in die hard kind of people. Of course that ship will flame out hard and die spectacularly but people like diehard don't care. It's all about the ride.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But they way i'm not trolling. That literally is the reason why "certain" people like Trump. He's the quintessential American con artist letting it ride.

I have good reasons for liking him.

It's Trump v Clinton so choose a side.

His exact words from his own mouth:

"After Trump confirmed that he would set up a database for Muslim-Americans, an NBC reporter asked him point blank: "Is there a difference between requiring Muslims to register and Jews in Nazi Germany?" A clearly annoyed Trump at first refused to respond, but then told the reporter, "You tell me," and walked away."

Please, I'm begging you to tell me how his OWN words directly supporting what I just said somehow isn't right. How is it okay to say something like that and then just back-track, even if that's his plan all along? It's lunacy, and the dude literally does it on a daily basis. You can't just say and insinuate terrible things, apologize and be on merry way.

http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-muslims-id/

I'll go ahead and even report the counter-argument, which still basically says "although it's exaggerated it hasn't been ruled out". For God's sake man, how can this be okay in anyone's world? It's not about being a bleeding heart, I'm not. It's not about being anti conservative, I'm not either. It's about a guy who says protesters should be roughed up, a guy who won't rule out require a whole minority class of people to register like Jews during the Holocaust, it's about a guy who won't condemn a hate group in the KKK not leading the United States. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here that this is even an option.

The snopes link you just posted says:

8YreTPy.png

That's different than what you said. Which is, and I'll quote again, "he wants Muslims to wear special badges akin to Jewish people wearing yellow stars in Germany." The source you used to support your argument outright refutes the point you tried to make.

Trump has backed off of that stuff - he was talking about immigrants and Syrians and such anyway, not Americans.

It's always something to keep him in the spot light, though.

Don't see how anybody could support the owned war mongerers + TPP supporters instead of him. I said before if you were a single issue voter - then the TPP is the single issue you should vote on (NO).

Trump is going to butcher Hillary with Iraq, TPP+NAFTA, Henry Kissinger, the Federal Reserve, the emails, the rape cover ups....among other things come general election season (universal health care?)

The snopes link you just posted says:

8YreTPy.png

That's different than what you said. Which is, and I'll quote again, "he wants Muslims to wear special badges akin to Jewish people wearing yellow stars in Germany." The source you used to support your argument outright refutes the point you tried to make.

So did you even read, OR are you actually okay with Trump's plan to register all Muslim people therefore identifying them without any due process other than religious belief? Yes, I suppose you're technically correct that Donald has not said verbatim that he wants Muslims to wear special badges.

But answer the question: Donald Trump has admitted that he wants all Muslims to register and be identified as Muslims for no other reason as they could be terrorists. Follow-up answer the question that this is exactly what Hitler made Jewish people do in the Nazi regime for perceived wrongs.

It's absolutely sickening and to remotely justify it makes me truly weep for the people who are allowed to vote.

So they just need to register.... Ok...

You say that as if the NSA doesn't have that list written up already.

So did you even read, OR are you actually okay with Trump's plan to register all Muslim people therefore identifying them without any due process other than religious belief? Yes, I suppose you're technically correct that Donald has not said verbatim that he wants Muslims to wear special badges.

But answer the question: Donald Trump has admitted that he wants all Muslims to register and be identified as Muslims for no other reason as they could be terrorists. Follow-up answer the question that this is exactly what Hitler made Jewish people do in the Nazi regime for perceived wrongs.

It's absolutely sickening and to remotely justify it makes me truly weep for the people who are allowed to vote.

To be quite honest, I don't believe he'll actually do it. It's pandering to get the Tea Party vote, which again, he's effectively won. If he actually tried to do it, do you think Congress would actually pass this? Hell no. Do you think he's actually going to deport 11 million people? Hell no. Take every extreme view he's expressed with a very large grain of salt. We're going to see what he really wants to do once he gets into the debates with Hillary. Do you really believe that there's going to be a Muslim Holocaust in the United States if he gets elected? Get real. Recognize that there are checks and balances in place.

The only chance he has is if Hillary gets indicted - which probably isn't happening.

If the FBI makes a referral for criminal prosecution to the DOJ and Lynch doesn't act on it I think the firestorm over that will be almost as bad for Clinton as if she did get criminal charges. I don't see the FBI as being political but I certainly think our Justice Dept is.

And in that case, the nod would go to Biden instead of Sanders.

Depends on when it happens - if it happened soon then Bernie could sweep the remaining States and win outright. If it happened later on they'd do the brokered convention thing and probably screw over Bernie like that.

It's in the interest of American muslims for the refugees to be properly vetted because it is they that are unfairly scrutinized and demonized it thr allah snackbarists start shooting the country up because they usually end up too dead to face amy consequences. It's the same principal as how it's in my best interest to reform how we deal with mental health because it's the regular guy gun owner who draws fire every time some mental adam Lanza type goes on a rampage

Kristol Lays Out Strategy to Give White House to Hillary: Trump ‘Shouldn’t Win’

In order to defeat Donald Trump, The Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol admits he is prepared to hand Hillary Clinton the Oval Office. On Wednesday’s “Morning Joe,” the Republican Establishment leader laid out his plot to deprive Trump of the 50% of delegates necessary to secure the nomination. From there, the idea is to go into a brokered convention and cut a kamikaze deal that awards enough delegates to an “acceptable” candidate (who will have won far fewer votes, states, and delegates than Trump).

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/02/kristol-lays-strategy-give-white-house-hillary-trump-shouldnt-win/

I thought all the candidates along with the RNC signed an agreement to support the eventual winner of the republican primaries? They made a big fuss for Trump to promise to support whomever won and now that it appears Trump may win all of a sudden they aren't going to support the candidate who wins? This is not going to go over very well if the elites in the GOP try this.

If the FBI makes a referral for criminal prosecution to the DOJ and Lynch doesn't act on it I think the firestorm over that will be almost as bad for Clinton as if she did get criminal charges. I don't see the FBI as being political but I certainly think our Justice Dept is.

You think for one second that the Obama Department of Justice and the FBI arent going to be forced to hold off in a real decision until after Hillary gets selected? Please. The fix is in.

WSS

And the tearful slobbering about Hitler and Nazi Germany is just ridiculous.

Those of you whining about having to register a group of people that includes an inordinate amount of dangerous enemies to our state on the other hand want every United States citizen who is guaranteed the right to own a gun under the Constitution to be registered?

I don't care if we have a database of Aryan groups, Africentric groups or pro sex offender groups like NAMBLA.

And if Muslims are offended, as they should be, they should look at the members of their own ranks who have made this necessary and rightly blame them.

WSS

You think for one second that the Obama Department of Justice and the FBI arent going to be forced to hold off in a real decision until after Hillary gets selected? Please. The fix is in.

WSS

I think the FBI will not be playing politics about the investigation...I can't say that about the political DOJ.
Legendary U.S. attorney 'confident' Hillary grand jury convened

NEW YORK – Former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova is confident Department of Justice prosecutors have convened a grand jury in the Hillary Clinton email case, based on comments from Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

Lynch was interviewed Monday on Fox News’ “Special Report with Brett Baier.”

DiGenova, who was U.S. attorney for Washington, D.C., for four years, during which time he handled cases involving international drug smuggling, espionage, insider trading, public corruption, the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act and more, also told WND he was confident the FBI is in the process of developing a solid criminal case against Hillary Clinton.

If there’s no prosecution, said diGenova, who served as chief counsel for the Senate Rules Committee as well as counsel to the Senate Judiciary, Government Affairs and Select Intelligence committees, there will be “an eruption you cannot believe” within the intelligence community.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/legendary-u-s-attorney-confident-doj-convened-hillary-grand-jury/#0v73LKbtQDbuSI3D.99

BB and vapor said it pretty well, I have little to add. I would ask those who are freaking out about him why in god's name would you vote or Bernie Sanders for Hillary Clinton? Not a chance Bernie can deliver on any of the crazy free sheet he promises. And what is it you love about Hillary? And what is it that makes you defend illegal immigration and terrorism?

Who among you opposes a guy who won't take huge piles of money from the same people in Wall Street you've been bitching about for years? Which of you is happy with moving US companies overseas and shipping back the products?

Who opposes the US government negotiating with the pharmaceutical companies?

WSS

Kristol Lays Out Strategy to Give White House to Hillary: Trump ‘Shouldn’t Win’

In order to defeat Donald Trump, The Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol admits he is prepared to hand Hillary Clinton the Oval Office. On Wednesday’s “Morning Joe,” the Republican Establishment leader laid out his plot to deprive Trump of the 50% of delegates necessary to secure the nomination. From there, the idea is to go into a brokered convention and cut a kamikaze deal that awards enough delegates to an “acceptable” candidate (who will have won far fewer votes, states, and delegates than Trump).

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/02/kristol-lays-strategy-give-white-house-hillary-trump-shouldnt-win/

I thought all the candidates along with the RNC signed an agreement to support the eventual winner of the republican primaries? They made a big fuss for Trump to promise to support whomever won and now that it appears Trump may win all of a sudden they aren't going to support the candidate who wins? This is not going to go over very well if the elites in the GOP try this.

Yeah, isn't this the most ironic thing of this year's campaign? They want to lead the nation politically, but from within they can't get along. They're basically giving the Ds the White House for 4 more years with the infighting. The link below is from before the Super Tuesday vote:

http://www.rickey.org/mitch-mcconnell-says-republicans-will-drop-donald-trump-like-a-hot-rock-if-he-wins-gop-nomination/291719/

Archived