THE BROWNS BOARD

Donald Trump

MLD Woody

We need better relations with Russia. Imposing the no fly zone in Syria, continuing to fund terrorists to fight Assad and Russia - "Not liking Putin" isn't a good reason to start WW3.

1) Drop the muslim database nonsense. He was asked off hand about it as he was walking to or from a rally among dozens of reporters. A couple days later the campaign clarified "for all muslim refugees"

2) Drop the David Duke nonsense - Trump disavowed 2 days before the CNN and media blew up about it. In 2000 he called Duke a "a bigot, a racist, a problem"

3) Roughing up protesters? Totally bullshit narrative. He jokes around when protesters show up - the only time anybody has gotten roughed up is when they were causing problems. A la a guy who was shoving people around, ripping signs out of their hands, and yelling black lives matter - then went on the news networks and talked about how he felt like he was a slave.

NBC intentionally being misleading on muslim database:

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2015/11/25/video-trump-spokeswoman-finally-clarifies-position-on-muslim-database-n2085399

Media reports that a bunch of black protesters were kicked out of Trump rally for no reason, police department response:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1087016697987364&id=150225644999812

MSNBC talking about how racist Trump supporters are, backfires:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/02/29/msnbc_host_tamron_hall_caught_off_guard_when_black_trump_supporter_says_to_ignore_race-baiting.html

sigh...I'm going to say this just one more time. I know the media makes things worse, or even out of context. I understand that a lot of what Trump is suggesting he'd do is shameful pandering and won't happen in American society. But, the fact of the matter is he's said this stuff, out loud and in person. You don't get to backtrack on statements and somehow it becomes okay.

-Donald Trump confirmed he'd want a database for Muslims before changing his stance. I've quoted that several times here, I won't again.

-Donal Trump said that protesters should be roughed up: http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/22/politics/donald-trump-black-lives-matter-protester-confrontation/ and shortly after had to say "they don't condone that behavior". The dude might have been being portraying civil disobedience but the response was worse.

-Donald Trump can be directly quoted as calling illegal mexican people rapists and murderers (oh but some are good people). He belittled Jeb Bush for having a Mexican wife. He refused to condemn a group of folks who intentionally attacked a hispanic man citing his policies, and instead called his supporters "passionate".He told an award winning Hispanic journalist to get out his country when he was asking a question.

He's said and done these things, and while they may be exaggerated he's said them. This man is running for President of the country, and has said these things. It can't be denied, it happened in black and white. I can't in any shape or form understand how someone can support a man who does this.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In an attempt to make a point , you seem to always exaggerate claims made or just make them up.

Let me know where I said what you're claiming. I'll wait

Gee Woody as a scientist I'm sure you would understand that if Cysko can't prove that any civilians were harmed, it didn't happen.

Where am I wrong?

WSS

-Donald Trump can be directly quoted as calling illegal mexican people rapists and murderers

No."They're sending crime, their drugs, their rapists"

First of all he's referring to people coming across the border illegally - not mexican people or hispanic people.

Second of all - do you think that the southern border isn't a source of crime <including rape>, and drugs?

There's a very good and entirely self serving reason Putin would love him some Donald.

Because he doesn't support the rebels in Syria and doesn't care if Assad stays in power - nor does he want to interfere with Russia's efforts in Syria.

No."They're sending crime, their drugs, their rapists"

First of all he's referring to people coming across the border illegally - not mexican people or hispanic people.

Second of all - do you think that the southern border isn't a source of crime <including rape>, and drugs?

You failed to read the whole quote, so no that's not right. The full quote is:

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

So first off, he did specifically say it was Meixcan people.

Second, of course they bring some with them but it's a completely false narrative they do that at a higher rate than American people. Here's a good read on it: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/07/08/donald-trumps-false-comments-connecting-mexican-immigrants-and-crime/

First I don't see the problem with it - he didn't say all Mexican people he's referring to the people coming across illegally. Second they don't commit as many crimes as citizens so it doesn't matter?

They send an insane amount of drugs across the border - you can ask El Chapo himself. Many consumers in America, lots of money.

The Mexican Street gangs are pretty damn widespread - and many are soulless evil people.

I don't really agree with deporting everybody, but securing the border is an absolute necessity. Not to mention we can't vet anybody's background, they could bring diseases among other things.

Democrats supported what he's saying now not that long ago. Clinton voted for the fence

First I don't see the problem with it - he didn't say all Mexican people he's referring to the people coming across illegally. Second they don't commit as many crimes as citizens so it doesn't matter?

They send an insane amount of drugs across the border - you can ask El Chapo himself. Many consumers in America, lots of money.

The Mexican Street gangs are pretty damn widespread - and many are soulless evil people.

I don't really agree with deporting everybody, but securing the border is an absolute necessity. Not to mention we can't vet anybody's background, they could bring diseases among other things.

Democrats supported what he's saying now not that long ago. Clinton voted for the fence

All I can is go ahead and read that link I put before, it's just a misnomer about much of what you're saying and that shows statistics on why.

I'm not the one making up statistics...

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/15/90-of-people-killed-by-us-drone-strikes-in-afghani/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_casualties_from_US_drone_strikes

http://www.hngn.com/articles/141152/20151016/obama-drone-program-leak-nearly-90-of-people-killed-unintended-targets-reveals-whistleblower.htm

I said you could look it up yourself but youre, as usual, determined to be a bitch for some unknown reason. I mentioned that there's no real hard data but you want to accuse me of making up statistics which I'm clearly not making up, unless I'm taking time out of my burgeoning career as a journalist to argue with a cunt on a cleveland browns football forum.

Because he doesn't support the rebels in Syria and doesn't care if Assad stays in power - nor does he want to interfere with Russia's efforts in Syria.

ehhhhh I think it's a little more than that. See he knows Trump is an American business operator with the usual American ego. Putin is much more than just the usual Soviet strongman. Much much much more. There's a long game that he's playing and at Trump presidency would absolutely further along those plans.

Think about what Putin wants. What does he want from the world? In order for that to happen who does he need the world to see in a lesser light?

ehhhhh I think it's a little more than that. See he knows Trump is an American business operator with the usual American ego. Putin is much more than just the usual Soviet strongman. Much much much more. There's a long game that he's playing and at Trump presidency would absolutely further along those plans.

Think about what Putin wants. What does he want from the world? In order for that to happen who does he need the world to see in a lesser light?

Trump has foreign policy advisors who favor stronger relations with Russia, therefore Russia likes him more than the candidates who want to knock out Assad and put a no fly zone over Syria are not as popular among the Russians.

That's the biggest thing

Trump has foreign policy advisors who favor stronger relations with Russia, therefore Russia likes him more than the candidates who want to knock out Assad and put a no fly zone over Syria are not as popular among the Russians.

That's the biggest thing

Putin doesn't want stronger relations with us. He wants to bury us. He can't stand the U.S. He wants the U.S to decline and Russia to take it's place as the worlds next great power. Vladimir Putin has "zero" interest in power sharing. He might cede to it "for a time". But any kind of relations he would set up with a Trump administration would be pure manipulation and bullshit. And people in DC know this. But what concerns me about Trump is that he could "easily" get it in his head that he can run a guy like Putin...who is on another food chain compared to Trump.

Putin doesn't want stronger relations with us. He wants to bury us. He can't stand the U.S. He wants the U.S to decline and Russia to take it's place as the worlds next great power. Vladimir Putin has "zero" interest in power sharing. He might cede to it "for a time". But any kind of relations he would set up with a Trump administration would be pure manipulation and bullshit. And people in DC know this. But what concerns me about Trump is that he could "easily" get it in his head that he can run a guy like Putin...who is on another food chain compared to Trump.

You're getting ahead of yourself, but Trump isn't all buddy/buddy with Putin. He's about not funding the terrorists/rebels and only fight Isis with Russia's help - he basically doesn't care about Assad.

The other candidates want no fly zones in Syria, they want to do cold-war style stuff with the sixth fleet, and they don't want to talk to Putin "at all"

The approach of not fighting Assad, not starting WW3 with Russia, and being open to more "talks" is much better IMO - the alternative is a continuation of the foreign policy of the last 20 years.

You're getting ahead of yourself, but Trump isn't all buddy/buddy with Putin. He's about not funding the terrorists/rebels and only fight Isis with Russia's help - he basically doesn't care about Assad.

The other candidates want no fly zones in Syria, they want to do cold-war style stuff with the sixth fleet, and they don't want to talk to Putin "at all"

The approach of not fighting Assad, not starting WW3 with Russia, and being open to more "talks" is much better IMO - the alternative is a continuation of the foreign policy of the last 20 years.

yeah but you know what, the guy alters his message so much I don't know if he's just talking shit to try to pull in people in the middle or not. That's the problem with a huckster, he can't be trusted. Now these career politicians have made a living saying one thing and doing another, I get that...don't trust what they say either. Which is why I ain't voting for any of em.....i'm just not going to trust Trump to do word one of what he says except building that ridiculous wall that "of course' we're going to pay for.

yeah but you know what, the guy alters his message so much I don't know if he's just talking shit to try to pull in people in the middle or not. That's the problem with a huckster, he can't be trusted. Now these career politicians have made a living saying one thing and doing another, I get that...don't trust what they say either. Which is why I ain't voting for any of em.....i'm just not going to trust Trump to do word one of what he says except building that ridiculous wall that "of course' we're going to pay for.

He's been consistent on some of the core things like that - and he has some prominent general advising him on foreign policy matters that shares those views (Michael Flynn, who called the Isis rise a "willful US decision")

All I can is go ahead and read that link I put before, it's just a misnomer about much of what you're saying and that shows statistics on why.

For what it's worth, the biggest drug bust in Ohio last year was a million dollar bust of heroin from Mexico.

http://www.mydaytondailynews.com/news/news/crime-law/heroin-bust-slows-flow-from-mexican-pipeline/npQdg/

You don't get to backtrack on statements and somehow it becomes okay.

By that logic, you must think it's bullshit that Obama and Hillary are allowed support gay marriage when they haven't in the past.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/15/90-of-people-killed-by-us-drone-strikes-in-afghani/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_casualties_from_US_drone_strikes

http://www.hngn.com/articles/141152/20151016/obama-drone-program-leak-nearly-90-of-people-killed-unintended-targets-reveals-whistleblower.htm

I said you could look it up yourself but youre, as usual, determined to be a bitch for some unknown reason. I mentioned that there's no real hard data but you want to accuse me of making up statistics which I'm clearly not making up, unless I'm taking time out of my burgeoning career as a journalist to argue with a cunt on a cleveland browns football forum.

Those links have some conflicting information, are far as that percentage goes.

It isn't my job to confirm the numbers you post. If you want to use statistics to back up your argument, you should provide a source. Otherwise, those numbers won't carry much merit.

Archived