THE BROWNS BOARD

What I think I'm thinkin now.. draftwise

calfoxwc

Tunsil hasn't played a down in the NFL.. I can see Anthony Davis coming out of early retirement. Also that list is bs. Available yes but to give it a top 99 in different positions is stupid.

What is your evidence for him coming out of retirement? And who else have you identified besides that long shot since you don't like the list? They need a LT with talent and you said through FA. You have yet to provide one name other than a retired guy and that with no link to his wanting to un-retire.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is your evidence for him coming out of retirement? And who else have you identified besides that long shot since you don't like the list? They need a LT with talent and you said through FA. You have yet to provide one name other than a retired guy and that with no link to his wanting to un-retire.

I will give a list tonight. Also I read somewhere about Davis possibly coming out I certainly wouldn't count on it it came to the top of my head.

But here's the truth.

I read the board and came to the conclusion that most Browns fans pick Tunsil atop the draft because they want Bosa. The same that preach BPA instead of draft need don't consider Tenn doing the same. Instead pick Tunsil by draft need.

It gives Cleveland a perfect senerio to have any player they want if Tunsil goes to Tenn. Assuming Tunsil #1 makes it all perfect to let whomever become a Brown. I defy the notion that Tunsil goes # 1 by any team. Tenn or Whoever wants to trade up. I can see Tenn trading down as well.

I will give a list tonight. Also I read somewhere about Davis possibly coming out I certainly wouldn't count on it it came to the top of my head.

But here's the truth.

I read the board and came to the conclusion that most Browns fans pick Tunsil atop the draft because they want Bosa. The same that preach BPA instead of draft need don't consider Tenn doing the same. Instead pick Tunsil by draft need.

It gives Cleveland a perfect senerio to have any player they want if Tunsil goes to Tenn. Assuming Tunsil #1 makes it all perfect to let whomever become a Brown. I defy the notion that Tunsil goes # 1 by any team. Tenn or Whoever wants to trade up. I can see Tenn trading down as well.

Well then we just have a difference of opinion on that. A beer says they take Tunsil. :D

the board people may also be predicting Tunsil @ #1 because 99% of the mocks have been doing the same....it's not just us....

I can see the possibility that they trade down, but also think LT makes a lot of sense for them, especially with a new prize at QB and all those sacks they gave up with their new prized QB.......

I agree that it seems like it would be difficult to conceive TN not taking Tunsil. They have a potential top 3 QB in the league in Mariota but if they shit away these years by not adequately protecting him they may lose that. Would be interesting to know what Lebeau thinks about Bosa and if he would fit in his scheme.

I agree that it seems like it would be difficult to conceive TN not taking Tunsil. They have a potential top 3 QB in the league in Mariota but if they shit away these years by not adequately protecting him they may lose that. Would be interesting to know what Lebeau thinks about Bosa and if he would fit in his scheme.

And the Browns sacked Mariota like 7 times.....so you know they have big time line issues....;)

And the Browns sacked Mariota like 7 times.....so you know they have big time line issues.... ;)

Yes we did.....defense looked awesome that day...saw them all in person. Titans o-line sucks. They would be stupid to pass on Tunsil. Then we pick whichever QB Hue and Sushi want.

I read the board and came to the conclusion that most Browns fans pick Tunsil atop the draft because they want Bosa. Nope. The same that preach BPA instead of draft need don't consider Tenn doing the same. Instead pick Tunsil by draft need.

The Titans #1 need is a LT to protect Mariotta. Pulling a fossil out of retirement as a one year stopgap? Seriously? Personally, I don't care what the Titans do. If they take Tunsil, fine. If they take Bosa, fine. If they trade down (unlikely) and someone trades up to take one of the qbs- we either take Bosa, or the qb they don't take, assuming we have Wentz and Goff rated the same. The only team that could possibly jump us is the Cowboys- and it looks like Jerry is going to stand pat. Any other team would have to offer an RG III type deal to move to #1, and considering how Griffin (didn't) work out for the Redskins, I can't see any GM being dumb enough to repeat that mistake.

I go for the good stuff:

k2-_6c446ec4-749d-417f-8f06-7727c58ba5d5

+++1 My go to as well!!! Never was much of a beer drinker....but have Crown Royal on tap

at my house for over 30 years now! GO BROWNS

And the Browns sacked Mariota like 7 times.....so you know they have big time line issues.... ;)

Isn't that painful to think about? Like how bad must that O line be to let our guys in 7 times? If that game wasn't a wake up call to the Titans FO I don't what else would be. Their owner must have watched that game and did a double take at the schedule like wait what team are we playing down there? This is cleveland? Gtfo...no shit? no way.....really?

Wait, isn't that the alcohol root beer, with real beer in it?

I think that is like putting cauliflower in chocolate...

...saw some of that at the grocery... then realized it was actual beer...

Nothin' in root beer beats this cal.

• 51K%2BjNZsSxL.jpg

William Beatty LT 31 NYG TBD $8,050,000 UFA -

Russell Okung LT 28 SEA TBD $7,280,000 UFA Market Value

Donald Penn LT 32 OAK TBD $5,400,000 UFA Market Value

Khalif Barnes LT 33 OAK TBD $1,750,000 UFA -

Kelvin Beachum LT 26 PIT TBD $1,553,474 UFA -

Cordy Glenn LT 26 BUF TBD $1,548,012 UFA Market Value

Ryan Harris LT 30 DEN TBD $1,420,000 UFA -

Jake Long LT 30 ATL TBD $1,275,000 UFA -

Nate Chandler LT 26 CAR TBD $1,150,000 UFA -

Kelechi Osemele LT 26 BAL TBD $1,064,595 UFA -

Donald Stephenson LT 27 KC TBD $844,375 UFA -

Sam Young LT 28 JAC TBD $795,000 UFA -

Bradley Sowell LT 26 ARI TBD $760,000 UFA -

Benjamin Ijalana LT 26 NYJ TBD $760,000 UFA -

Chris Hairston LT 26 SD TBD $685,000 UFA -

Charles Brown LT 28 DAL TBD $550,588 UFA -

Tyler Polumbus LT 30 DEN TBD $481,764 UFA -

Nick Becton LT 26 CHI TBD $447,352 RFA -

Tony Hills LT 31 NO TBD $447,352 UFA -

Tavon Rooks LT 25 KC TBD $435,000 UFA -

Carter Bykowski LT 25 MIN TBD $333,000 ERFA -

Mitchell Van Dyk LT 25 PIT TBD $318,000 UFA -

Ulrick John LT 23 MIA TBD $255,882 ERFA -

Lots of good LT's at a good price. Not to mention the cap cuts coming soon to a theatre near you.

1 problem, Osemele & Glenn want 10 million for the price of being good. Tunsil on a rookie contract, not so much. Damn the price of some good popcorn tits are high :D $$ Here, have a Root Beer..

1 problem, Osemele & Glenn want 10 million for the price of being good. Tunsil on a rookie contract, not so much. Damn the price of some good popcorn tits are high :D $$ Here, have a Root Beer..

Well thank you.

The Titans have around $45 mil in cap space. Okung fits the mold along with the guard from Balt to fit right in and still have the dollars to add depth. With that much money you can have your cake and eat it to. Now if they trade down they can get another o lineman in the latter part of day one. It may not be Tunsil but hey man Marcus has to learn to throw the ball away too. Not just the o linemen fault all the time.

Well thank you.

The Titans have around $45 mil in cap space. Okung fits the mold along with the guard from Balt to fit right in and still have the dollars to add depth. With that much money you can have your cake and eat it to. Now if they trade down they can get another o lineman in the latter part of day one. It may not be Tunsil but hey man Marcus has to learn to throw the ball away too. Not just the o linemen fault all the time.

Okung fired his agent, than got himself 7.2mill. on his own & still has no agent. he's far to smart for some hillbillies in Tenn.. Tits will not find a stud like Tunsil on a rookie deal in any FA. But they can fix the rest of their mess on OL, RB & Carr looks pretty good with a WR in A.Cooper that Yota don't have either..

Solid's in LB's, DL, OL, DB's.

Yes we have read the man crushes on Hunter Henry in round 3 BUT we have most of him In a resigned Barniage.

I like Barn, but Henry runs smoother and faster with crisper cuts. Plus have you seen him block? He has great technique...

Still not seeing a solid LB draft beyond round 1...

the board people may also be predicting Tunsil @ #1 because 99% of the mocks have been doing the same....it's not just us....

Obviously 1% of the mocak are done by non-Browns fans... ;)

Wait, isn't that the alcohol root beer, with real beer in it?

I think that is like putting cauliflower in chocolate...

...saw some of that at the grocery... then realized it was actual beer...

Available in Ohio Cal- 10% alcohol. Packs quite a wallop. I've actually tried it at a beer tasting, and sure enough, it does taste like root beer- with a hellacious kick. :)

10460366_907505379262668_884291616478593

Well thank you.

Sure, the Titans might get a FA left tackle at market value. But as to trading down, well, someone has to value that #1 overall pick enough to trade up. :) Don't see it happening. So if they get their LT in free agency, don't get any takers on a trade down, they take Bosa. Then the Browns get their pick of Goff or Wentz.

On LBs....

Just noticed that four have popped up on DraftScouts Top Ten, Hot List...

1. J Brown OLB Akron

5. T Barber OLB MTSU

7. Z. Bigger ILB ECU

10. B Chubb ILB Wake

Sure, the Titans might get a FA left tackle at market value. But as to trading down, well, someone has to value that #1 overall pick enough to trade up. :) Don't see it happening. So if they get their LT in free agency, don't get any takers on a trade down, they take Bosa. Then the Browns get their pick of Goff or Wentz.

So...every team drafts BPA except for the Titans. Check. Maybe. I just think a LT isn't a worthy#1 pick.

I like Barn, but Henry runs smoother and faster with crisper cuts. Plus have you seen him block? He has great technique...

Still not seeing a solid LB draft beyond round 1...

Thanks to Mud converting J. Brown to FS, so has the sims. Biggers ECU, solid tackler & gets to QB. Pending on our FA losses (WR,OL) I just see bigger needs over Henry in round 2 & 3 rounds. Henry is a hell of a athlete & Barney on his last deal just over weigh's my slim hopes that our C, RT & Benji resign. Erving needs a lot of work imo to pass on a Springs, N. Martin, Ifedi. LB Matakevich, Calhoun, Scooby. WR-Coleman, Doctson, Fuller, T.Boyd with no trust in Gordon at all. your right, average LB's at best, but pending what falls to us at pick 32 is wide open knowing that DL & CB over depth will be falling off the board also by round 3. Hope FA's answer a lot of these pending needs but our Owner goes by, build threw draft, no FA splashes and also admits he's failed at 1 thing. FootBall..

Archived