THE BROWNS BOARD

Gil says Jerrah said: "... will unequivocally not take a quarterback at No. 4"

Tour2ma

I just don't believe anything coaches and GMs say during this time of year.

Yes, but. If Jerry isn't kidding- we as Browns fans should be dancing in the streets. We'll have our pick of Goff, Wentz- and probably Bosa.

The Titans won't trade down though. My first thought was that the Titans might trade out of that 1st pick and still possibly end up with Tunsil. But Tunsil won't last past the chargers. Their O line is one of the worst in football. So if the titans trade down they get neither Bosa or Tunsil. Not gonna happen.

The Titans won't trade down though. My first thought was that the Titans might trade out of that 1st pick and still possibly end up with Tunsil. But Tunsil won't last past the chargers. Their O line is one of the worst in football. So if the titans trade down they get neither Bosa or Tunsil. Not gonna happen.

Unless their FO subscribes to the VesnaCopacetic school of thought...

Yes, but. If Jerry isn't kidding- we as Browns fans should be dancing in the streets. We'll have our pick of Goff, Wentz- and probably Bosa.

I'm pretty sure we were gonna get that, anyway. Though I'm also pretty sure you can scratch Bosa. He'll be available but I highly doubt we'll take him. It's going to be Wentz or Goff.

Archived