THE BROWNS BOARD

Tequilla themed party sparks outrage at Maine College.

WalterWhite

I can see the problem with gangster parties where shit eating little white kids show up in blackface and pretend to prison shiv people all night....but Sombreros? Somethng tells me there's more to the pictures than just that. There was likely some kids showing up acting like Mexican drug lords or some shit, cause that's all the rage now.

I thought people in Mexico do wear sombreros?

As a german, next time I see someone wearing lederhosen it's going to really piss me off until I find my safe space.

I'm going to Mexico next week - will likely buy a sombrero.

I thought people in Mexico do wear sombreros?

As a german, next time I see someone wearing lederhosen it's going to really piss me off until I find my safe space.

I'm going to Mexico next week - will likely buy a sombrero.

And I know for sure there are nice Mexican restaurants in Mexico where they put a sombrero on your fucking head when you come in for dinner. Its a tourist thing.

Next week I'll be playing St Patrick's Day Week gigs and I can guarantee you most of the people will be wearing some green shit. And during Oktoberfest how many dams are wearing those St Pauli girl shirts with their tits hanging out?

Kids are assholes and love attention and the assholes who run the college is due too.

WSS

I think it's a safe bet there's more going on here than just some sombreros and tequila. I mean that's mayday at every single college every year. I'll bet anything there's some pictures of kids dressed up as cartel members mimicking some beheadings. Do I know that for a fact? No.....is it a safe bet some little shit thought that would be funny, yes.

Archived