THE BROWNS BOARD

Peyton Manning Calls It Quits

miktoxic

good riddance you horse-faced tebaggin pervert.

now go do papa john in his kitchen.

and fuck the broncos!

and on the same day that Denver offers $45m to Osweiler.....maybe he had dilusions that they'd actually keep him.....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000641536/article/broncos-offer-osweiler-3year-deal-worth-up-to-45m

"When Monday's unrestricted free-agent negotiating period opens, Osweiler will be able to see if another quarterback-needy team, such as the Browns or Texans, can beat the Broncos' best offer.

With a dearth of quality signal callers on the open market, and in the draft, Osweiler owns the leverage."

nah. Just draft Wentz, we already have a veteran, older qb who threw

for 451 yards once last year.

And putting manning in as president, when you have a terrific VP already...

is just dumb, I think.

Manning was 7-0 against Browns but out of 32 teams we rated #1 in his QB rating against. 75.7 against Browns. 96.5 career. full story at Dawgs by Nature. agree Tia, 1 of the damn best..

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000641536/article/broncos-offer-osweiler-3year-deal-worth-up-to-45m

"When Monday's unrestricted free-agent negotiating period opens, Osweiler will be able to see if another quarterback-needy team, such as the Browns or Texans, can beat the Broncos' best offer.

With a dearth of quality signal callers on the open market, and in the draft, Osweiler owns the leverage."

Goff or Wentz will cost not even half that. Analytics say easy decision.

I know it sucks for all of us as the our team is so fucking terrible but let's not become the asshat fans of the league. Manning was a hell of a QB and deserves the accolades that come with being one of the best

there are some real jealous folks on this board who wish we had a qb with his success...believe me...these idiots would be lamenting the great success' of peyton if he won a superbowl for this fucked up franchise..

Great QB. But didn't he throw his junk on some female trainer's face while at Tennessee? What he automatically get's absolved of his sins because he's got the Manning name?

Fuck him.

It's amazing the loyalty some people here have for certain players in their love fest. PoG.....don't say anything bad about TR. diehard...will hate u if u say a bad word about his boy manziel. Funny how we would crucify a steeler's QB for the same allegations but a QB for a team that stopped us twice from getting to the super bowl is an angel passed from god's bowels and blown into sainthood.

Fuck him that horseface hood of a cunt and fuck the bromcos.

Goff or Wentz will cost not even half that. Analytics say easy decision.

Analytics should be telling us to sign a FA QB and go for D like the Superbowl winners @#2. Who won the Superbowl, the 2011 #1 overall QB or the 2011 #2 overall LB? "I'll take Miller for $1000 Alex." And where did Denver get that broken down old QB anyway? I'll take FA for another $1000 Alex."

Analytics should be telling us to sign a FA QB and go for D like the Superbowl winners @#2. Who won the Superbowl, the 2011 #1 overall QB or the 2011 #2 overall LB? "I'll take Miller for $1000 Alex." And where did Denver get that broken down old QB anyway? I'll take FA for another $1000 Alex."

I'm not a fan of Manning, but he's a first ballot HOF'er.

And your right AG, the Broncos didn't win the SB because of Peyton, they won it because of that badass defense.

Great QB. But didn't he throw his junk on some female trainer's face while at Tennessee? What he automatically get's absolved of his sins because he's got the Manning name?

Fuck him.

It's amazing the loyalty some people here have for certain players in their love fest. PoG.....don't say anything bad about TR. diehard...will hate u if u say a bad word about his boy manziel. Funny how we would crucify a steeler's QB for the same allegations but a QB for a team that stopped us twice from getting to the super bowl is an angel passed from god's bowels and blown into sainthood.

Fuck you pogue.

Fuck him.

Give me a minute and I'll tell you why I can't stand the sight of him...

Elway wouldn't go to the Colts so he then was drafted by Denver the year after. He had a great career bla bla bla whogivesafuck.

Eli manning throws a baby fit and goes to NY we all know the story but what irked me was Archie and his losing ass consoling him. Eli was supposed to be a grown ass man whatthefuckever.

Peyton gets drafted and was doing awesome then Irsay winds up in a position to get the future qb we all know the story but Peyton wouldn't take a pay cut when he got millions for doing nothing but holding down the bench while mending his neck. He acted as if Irsay was cheap and why not take a pay cut when he got paid for nothing? Ya whatthefuckever.

So Elway needs his qb and swoops down and gets Peyton we all know this story as well but the stuck up attitude of it all excepting only excellence in their little group of lying crybaby bullshit. Ya they all won a SB whatthefuckever I don't like them. I don't have to and I won't.

I didn't hear Rodgers or Brady were free agents this year. :)

Osweiler isn't worth throwing $45 million at. Fowles and a few other guys of that caliber say so. & With Manning retiring, Brock will stay with the Broncos. Why in the hell would he want to go from a Super Bowl team to a bottom feeder like the Browns, unless we seriously overpay him? I hate to call my team that- but until we start winning, that's what we're perceived as around the league.

Smart move by Payton... it was time. Spared us another legacy sullying version of Nameth as a Ram or Unitas as a Charger.

T minus 5-years to the HOF...

Bastard never shared the credit for positive results. So he blocked for himself, ran the right patterns, caught the passes ( including the wounded ducks this last two years ), picked up blitzes, etc.Never mentioned o line, rbs, wideouts, training staff, coaches. Just did it by himself.......

exactly. I think he humbled himself his last year - but

for years with the Colts... it was all about him. Didn't respect him for that.

I've never seen anybody master the QB position like Peyton Manning.

No ill will toward him except for going to the bench in the last game of the 2007 season and costing us the playoffs. Fuck him for that, and fuck Tony Dungy and fuck Jim fucking Sorgi for not being good enough to beat the Titans.

Other than that, no ill will.

Zombo

I've never seen anybody master the QB position like Peyton Manning.

No ill will toward him except for going to the bench in the last game of the 2007 season and costing us the playoffs. Fuck him for that, and fuck Tony Dungy and fuck Jim fucking Sorgi for not being good enough to beat the Titans.

Other than that, no ill will.

Zombo

we lost to 2 of the worst teams the last 3 games...bengals and cards...they were horrible...think if we won 1 of the 2 we would have been in, but no FUCKING DEREK ANDERSON STARTED THROWING PICK 6'S LIKE IT WAS FUCKING NO TOMMORROW...THAT IS THE WAY I LOOKED AT IT INSTEAD OF TRYING TO FUCKING BACK IN TO THE PLAYOFFS...I THOUGHT DUNGEE WAS A FUCKING IDIOT TO EVEN PUT MANNING IN THERE FOR 1 PLAY....

we lost to 2 of the worst teams the last 3 games...bengals and cards...they were horrible...think if we won 1 of the 2 we would have been in, but no FUCKING DEREK ANDERSON STARTED THROWING PICK 6'S LIKE IT WAS FUCKING NO TOMMORROW...THAT IS THE WAY I LOOKED AT IT INSTEAD OF TRYING TO FUCKING BACK IN TO THE PLAYOFFS...I THOUGHT DUNGEE WAS A FUCKING IDIOT TO EVEN PUT MANNING IN THERE FOR 1 PLAY....

Ya, but I'd been happy backing into the playoffs. We had the same record as the Giants who won the super Bowl that year.

Zombo

Archived