THE BROWNS BOARD

Peyton Manning Calls It Quits

miktoxic

With all the scum bags in the NFL, you have a hair across your ass with Manning???????????????????????????????

ask the female trainer at tennessee what she thinks about p. manning. get the facts on that, then think about your wife or daughter in that position and tell me how you feel then. if that was a b. roethlisberger retirement thread people would be throwing around the word rape SO yeah, i do have a hair across my ass about this protected scumbag.

Mik is a pole smoking crack addict pogue.

and you're a 60+ year old man who throws verbal temper tantrums whenever someone disagrees with you.

no wonder you have that avatar. a lot in common i guess, except for the money part. HA!

The teabag thing is a he said/she said with witnesses leaning both ways.

Let's presume the worst.

It's 1996. College jock pranks females trainer and sticks his balls in her face.

Pretty disgusting ... Bad thing to do. Shows lack of character at age 19/20.

Then he grows up, and is in the the NFL two years later, plays for 18 years, has no blemishes like this again, is a leader of men, starts a foundation for disadvantaged kids, Physically shows up after Katrina and hands out water and supplies that he paid for, has the children's hospital in Indianapolis named for him because he donated so much ... and you're still stuck on the balls in the face when he was a college kid?

I'd have to say that not only do his critics not live in glass houses, but that no one has ever given them a second chance.

Zombo

if you or me would have done that, and were some scrub 3rd string riding the pine on the football team we'd not only be expelled from school (bye bye scholarship. bye bye football.) but brought up on charges. so yeah, with his resources and his name and his probability of leading that school to a championship, it get's swept under the rug. hence he get's a chance to be a do-gooder after he get's drafted into the nfl and paid millions.

it's amazing how people find god after they escape the notion of their 'life' being taken away from them.

fuck him.

Ya, but I'd been happy backing into the playoffs. We had the same record as the Giants who won the super Bowl that year.

Zombo

we fucking blew it...we controlled our own destiny and blew it against 2 shitass teams...and i think we squeaked by the niners the final game...we blew it...the colts had not a fucking thing to do with it...

we fucking blew it...we controlled our own destiny and blew it against 2 shitass teams...and i think we squeaked by the niners the final game...we blew it...the colts had not a fucking thing to do with it...

I get all that.

I was there.

I remember it well.

We blew that.

That being said, had the Colts played their starters and beat the Tits we would have made a playoff appearance. I would have accepted it as a playoff appearance.

Zombo

That was an exciting season, and yeah the Browns blew it it Cincy. BUT, Dungy resting his regulars is akin to sandbagging on a golf course or bowling alley.

It didn't work out so well for the Colts, they lost to San Diego in their first playoff game. Hell with Dungy, the ex Steeler.

It's 1996. College jock pranks females trainer and sticks his balls in her face.

Pretty disgusting ... Bad thing to do. Shows lack of character at age 19/20.

Then he grows up, and is in the the NFL two years later, plays for 18 years, has no blemishes like this again, is a leader of men, starts a foundation for disadvantaged kids, Physically shows up after Katrina and hands out water and supplies that he paid for, has the children's hospital in Indianapolis named for him because he donated so much ... and you're still stuck on the balls in the face when he was a college kid?

I'd have to say that not only do his critics not live in glass houses, but that no one has ever given them a second chance.

Zombo

Knew I could not be the only one, thanks. Adding 1 more, after some ass goes on a shooting rampage in his states military recruiting center. Peyton honored each one of them by playing with their name inside his cleats in a couple games (1 against us, cause NFL said no to outside) then sent them off to each parent. Nobodies perfect in a non perfect place..

Knew I could not be the only one, thanks. Adding 1 more, after some ass goes on a shooting rampage in his states military recruiting center. Peyton honored each one of them by playing with their name inside his cleats in a couple games (1 against us, cause NFL said no to outside) then sent them off to each parent. Nobodies perfect in a non perfect place..

a college prank? have you ever slapped your cock across a women's face who didn't want you too?

yeah. exactly.

have you ever slapped your cock across a women's face who didn't want you too?

Just when you think you've can't be surprised by a post anymore...

i think it's amazing what a lot of people here will give peyton a pass on because he's now some sorta god in their eyes.

meanwhile if the last name was roethlisberger people would be screaming rape! pervert! and jail!

double standard much?

• 2 weeks later...

Owner Jim Irsay, you "umm" idiot. Unscripted, Irsay announces the statue as "A Jim Morrison Gravesite for our fans that they can leave Budweiser cans & notes to Peyton" of course after that, they give him a scripted piece of paper to read (with difficulty) retiring #18..Irsay, hope NFL still test millionaires with issues. Gordon sure has..

Archived