THE BROWNS BOARD

New great movie...by Dinesh D’Souza, coming in July

calfoxwc

you deny then, that that is the history of the democratic party?

what is fabricated in this?

Are you going to sit down and watch every Michael Moore movie to dispute every fact? Me neither. However, I recognize the familiar packaging and D'Souza docs fit the same profile. It is all just demonizing or romanticizing depending on who they like or dislike. I can skip it and feel just fine.

Are you going to sit down and watch every Michael Moore movie to dispute every fact? Me neither. However, I recognize the familiar packaging and D'Souza docs fit the same profile. It is all just demonizing or romanticizing depending on who they like or dislike. I can skip it and feel just fine.

Actually I've seen every Michael Moore movie except the latest one which I will see sooner or later. I think moore does an excellent job but the facts just get in the way. You know what he wants to say and he sets up different situations to prove that even though they are anecdotal and usually meaningless. For example, have no doubt that if I had a budget and a film crew I could go to Canada and find five or six people who were really unhappy with the socialized medicine up there. Yellow journalism and propaganda? Yes indeed. But he is a good director and it's entertaining. You have to be an idiot to have your mind changed.

I thought Desouzas last movie was well intentioned but a little bit dull and preaching.

WSS

Actually I've seen every Michael Moore movie except the latest one which I will see sooner or later. I think moore does an excellent job but the facts just get in the way. You know what he wants to say and he sets up different situations to prove that even though they are anecdotal and usually meaningless. For example, have no doubt that if I had a budget and a film crew I could go to Canada and find five or six people who were really unhappy with the socialized medicine up there. Yellow journalism and propaganda? Yes indeed. But he is a good director and it's entertaining. You have to be an idiot to have your mind changed.

I thought Desouzas last movie was well intentioned but a little bit dull and preaching.

WSS

You are more resilient than I am haha. I sat through Bowling for Columbine and felt like I was getting beat over the head with stupid. Facts were halved or nonexistent in some parts of that movie for effect.

You are more resilient than I am haha. I sat through Bowling for Columbine and felt like I was getting beat over the head with stupid. Facts were halved or nonexistent in some parts of that movie for effect.

Of course they were. The movie is bullshit, they're all bullshit. I remember a big chunk where he goes to visit Dick Clark who owned a chain of restaurants where the welfare mother had to go work and while she was there her kid picked up his uncle's gun and shot himself or somebody. Moore spent half the movie giving Dick Clark shit for this.

Another chunk was about trying to return bullets to Walmart or Kmart that had been dug out of corpses. And loading up people without health insurance to go to Havana for treatment. All bullshit, just more entertaining then D'Souza.

Just for the record, however, I buy a ticket to something else and then go into the Michael Moore movie. ;)

WSS

Yeah wasn't DeSouza's last movie all about Obama's whore mother intentionally breeding the anti christ with a mooslim ngr? Think i'll skip his next installment. Why you guys on the right watch Moore's trolls is beyond me...we should all just be skipping these people's offerings. They're garbage. Propaganda on a level that would make Goebels green with envy.

Omg did he really regurgitate the name from the Obama movie? Holy 2 cent hack At least give moore credit for having cinematic chops even his movies are pure rubbish. Hillary's America? That literally took him less time to name his new movie than the time I spent writing 3-4 sentences in this post. The mental and intellectual lazy here is ground breaking.

Omg did he really regurgitate the name from the Obama movie? Holy 2 cent hack At least give moore credit for having cinematic chops even his movies are pure rubbish. Hillary's America? That literally took him less time to name his new movie than the time I spent writing 3-4 sentences in this post. The mental and intellectual lazy here is ground breaking.

It's a brand

Archived