THE BROWNS BOARD

Mitch Schwartz

darren15

Word on Schwartz is we had the highest offer on the table and he wants to go "back" to another team(Atl?) and use our price to negotiate....and the Browns said fuck that....

That makes sense...

Not necessarily, I just see that perspective and don't hate it.

Your sarcasm detector needs a major overhaul...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doing 3 things at once, including "working" -- my bad.

lol... then it's your priorities that need work... ;)

I'm told the Browns had an offer on the table for RT Mitchell Schwartz... and pulled it. Source close to Schwartz.

https://twitter.com/MikeSilver/status/707628610014740480

Nothing Michael Silver says about the Browns can be trusted. He was the guy caught being completely fallacious about his "the Browns lied" over Johhny's concussion protocol situation. The Browns called him on it...and he basically had to do a non-retraction retraction of his statement. Since then...ANY bad rumor going around about the Browns will be reported by Silver.

He is NOT a credible source for anything Browns related.

Word on Schwartz is we had the highest offer on the table and he wants to go "back" to another team(Atl?) and use our price to negotiate....and the Browns said fuck that....

If true, then I agree. This ain't like (the reverse) buying a car. Dealer A will sell for this much, can you beat it? Either you like the offer, or not. Mack took less money ot go elswhere, Schwartzie may wind up doing the same.

Pulling the offer is one move our FO is more than happy to leak.... gives ATL no incentive to up their offer... even to the level we supposedly had on the table.

Might bring him back to us...

True, if teams are simply going to wildly overpay what we are offering, then it's

smart to wait til we know what they are offering, and try to beat that, instead of

the Osemele nonsense.

When we go to auctions, so many times people want something, and they will dang good and well

outbid others to get it. Even when you can buy the exact same item brand new... for less money.

It's obviously VERY early, but it feels like we're steamrolling up shit's creek.

Mitch off to Kansas City ....via various tweets .....more news coming

Hearing Mitchell Schwartz is going to Kansas City. True that Browns pulled deal off table. #browns

Kansas City is finalizing a 5-year deal with soon-to-be former Browns OT Mitchell Schwartz, from @PatMcManamon and me.

Some rumors that Joe Thomas may now want out

You know, right now I am going back and forth on the idea that maybe this is what the Browns needed. all these "good" players we are letting go sure came together as a shitty football team last year. Maybe it is time to really hit he reset button-but it is also the browns so this is probably a huge mistake.

You know, right now I am going back and forth on the idea that maybe this is what the Browns needed. all these "good" players we are letting go sure came together as a shitty football team last year. Maybe it is time to really hit he reset button-but it is also the browns so this is probably a huge mistake.

The only flaw is our draft history is less than stellar.

I think we agree quite a bit, just never on quarterbacks. It's a very polarizing position.

Agree with that as well... especially when the QB is polarizing...

We're on a roll!

Archived