THE BROWNS BOARD

Mitch Schwartz

darren15

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are we so concerned with saving a couple million dollars when we have like 40 million in cap space. What exactly are we saving this money for?

I don't know.....maybe it is just a matter of principle to them. Get the best, cheapest bargain you can.

Some of the biggest, cheapest skinflints you will ever run across are people with a ton of money. That is how some of them got rich.

I don't know.....maybe it is just a matter of principle to them. Get the best, cheapest bargain you can.

If we pulled a higher, counter offer that the agent wanted to shop around, then I think that is a principled stand.

"Best, cheapest..."??? Not so much...

would a skin flint pay Dwayne Bowe 12m and a Kruger 8m?......Tour posted yesterday that the Browns are #6 in the league for FA payroll.....thats pretty high....

Its not that they are cheap.....its that they pick the wrong talent to pay.....almost every time.....

I know Im pretty much alone in thinking they made a couple of right choices on who NOT to over pay yesterday......So lets wait and see if they get something right this year.....

new day....new draft....and another spring has sprung....

would a skin flint pay Dwayne Bowe 12m and a Kruger 8m?......Tour posted yesterday that the Browns are #6 in the league for FA payroll.....thats pretty high....

Its not that they are cheap.....its that they pick the wrong talent to pay.....almost every time.....

I know Im pretty much alone in thinking they made a couple of right choices on who NOT to over pay yesterday......So lets wait and see if they get something right this year.....

new day....new draft....and another spring has sprung....

Well, the skinflints I am talking about is Sashi Brown and DePodesta, not Haslam. They and their analytics have now been put in charge....and I think JH is letting them do their thing here. And this may be a part of their thing.

Well, the skinflints I am talking about is Sashi Brown and DePodesta, not Haslam. They and their analytics have now been put in charge....and I think JH is letting them do their thing here. And this may be a part of their thing.

If that were true then SB should have kept his mouth shut concerning the importance of retaining our own FA's. Mislead Browns fans into thinking that was part of the plan.

If that were true then SB should have kept his mouth shut concerning the importance of retaining our own FA's. Mislead Browns fans into thinking that was part of the plan.

Well Sashi was the head bean counter last year, and now he's got final say. It's day 2. With all respects to Mud- for Sashi & DePo being a Harvard Grads, I'd say they flunked day one- badly.

Archived