THE BROWNS BOARD

GM

BaconHound

It's a true rebuild when you lose Mack, Benjamin only receiver, Mitchell Schwartz, and more to come. They'll probably lose Gipson too.

We're going to need patience watching this unfold.

My question is: who do they draft that's going to make a difference this year?

They will have to cluster bomb Cleveland with Pamprin to calm down all of the people who didn't realize this was going to be a true rebuild.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

so true. this is what happens when you keep flushing the toilet on regimes every two years.

It's a true rebuild when you lose Mack, Benjamin only receiver, Mitchell Schwartz, and more to come. They'll probably lose Gipson too.

yipper rooo...we will be just 2 yrs away from being 2 yrs away...hahahahahaaaaa...same old shit....wouldn't be surprised if the qb we chose pulls an elway...PLZ DON'T SEND ME TO CLEVELAND...PLZ...

They lost four starters today; Browns biggest loser in free agency so far. How do they even compete and who do they draft in order to compete?

when you're 3-13 year after year....your "starters" aren't as good as you might think.....not one guy who left cant be replaced....

Plenty of good OL still not signed(plen tee).....Gipson and Benji are, so far, both one year wonders....not proven talents....

Lots of time and options for us to sort this out.....maybe tomorrow, eh?....doesnt have to happen in the first 2 hours...

when you're 3-13 year after year....your "starters" aren't as good as you might think.....not one guy who left cant be replaced....

Plenty of good OL still not signed(plen tee).....Gipson and Benji are, so far, both one year wonders....not proven talents....

Lots of time and options for us to sort this out.....maybe tomorrow, eh?....doesnt have to happen in the first 2 hours...

Most here overvalue the guys wearing brown. What scares me is guys leaving for less money and until we sign a worthwhile free agent to reasonable money I'm calling glass half-empty. If I'm Russell Okung the only reason I want to go to Cleveland and suck, is to get paid.

So we can get our heads out of the oven?

EXACTLY!!! As for the future?........ photo-thumb-413.jpg?_r=1451713240

To attain sweeping change, we must effect sweeping change. I'm supporting the Browns come hell or high water, as always.

Mike

Yes, you can't just expect to keep a 3 - 13 franchise intact without having a few rebuild years.

Hey, pimp bait, one would FIRST have to have something worth rebuilding, to rebuild.

and thats the funny part///people are pissed because we arent keeping that perennial loser "intact".....our UDFA safety and mid round 1 year wonder WR have left, and we will somehow suffer because of that.....

u now owe me a 1/2 Rum & Coke LOL..

Come on down, the liquor cabinet is open.

and thats the funny part///people are pissed because we arent keeping that perennial loser "intact".....our UDFA safety and mid round 1 year wonder WR have left, and we will somehow suffer because of that.....

Yeah- and Blow and Johnny Boy are still on the roster, care to explain that one if we're into a nuclear detonation?

Come on down, the liquor cabinet is open.

Yeah- and Blow and Johnny Boy are still on the roster, care to explain that one if we're into a nuclear detonation?

dont know about Johnny....but blowe is just another really bad over paid FA WR.....which, at least, we didnt do again today.....

but, hey, we coulda offered Benji $7m and had 2 of em.....

Four years on and you're still judging them by the round they're drafted? I mean, both look decent players but not irreplaceable, no doubt (imo) that Mack and Schwartz will be bigger losses, but again, not irreplaceable, in a vacuum. On the bigger picture though, we've lost four starters, when Hue wanted to retain them and add a few more. Now we have to find 6-7 starters to get where coach wants to be. And who would want to come here, with what's gone down?

I'm sure we'll be scraping the FA barrel, and our FO is probably OK with that, thinking they can pick up some starters for vet minimum or just above, that will outplay their contract. They probably can, but they won't necessarily play up to the level that's required to win in the NFL.

Anyway, let's wait and see, there are still plenty of good 'filler' players around, and we can add our 'star' players through the draft, as was the plan all along, I guess.

Patience or Patients?

We've become the on-going sequel to One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

"Hit me. Hit me." Calm down Martini I haven't even shuffled the damn deck yet. Our new front office can relate. They're going to get way too much credit for the sins they inherited while their first draft can't get here soon enough.

"I want my cigarettes. I WANT MY CIGARETTES! I WANT MY CIGARETTES!!" Take your damn meds Cheswick. Joe Thomas is killing us! JOE THOMAS IS KILLING US! JOE THOMAS IS KILLING US!! Exhale Ghoolie...

"When you get that big red beaver up there starin at your face - there ain't a whole helluva lot you can do Doc." That's an interesting perspective Mr McMurphy. Hard to believe such a mind set would have franchise QB written all over it but that's Farmer's Insurance can do for us...

"I think I'm gonna take a bunch of nuts fishing." We're going to need someone that crazy for pocket duty in Cleveland again. There's a new and unique QB stat Cleveland fans take very seriously today - survived starts.

"So, do you still want to be a Browns fan Mr Flugel?" Hell yeah! I'm gonna go get Chief a starting Right Tackle job in Cleveland. If that doesn't work any better than the pharmacy Nurse Ratched has me on, I'm gonna try swimming lessons in a hurricane...

Cuckoo's Nest...

One of the best adaptations of a great book into a great movie...

I know. Think about how many different acting careers turned the corner after that movie like Danny DeVito and Christopher Lloyd.

Archived