THE BROWNS BOARD

Gipson to the Jags

sdballis

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also that we didn't sign Osweiler.

But it's kind of a lousy feeling overall today.

I hear ya.....its been a lousy feeling for about 25 years actually.....So, whats another day or 2?

To me, Kruger & Bowe were lousy feelings too.....so, honestly glad we didnt make another big negative splash or sign another bunch of washed up stars or one year wonders to huge deals.....

And I dont think Benji and Gipson will be missed( and are easily replaced).....I was resigned to the fact that Mack was already gone long ago....so, Mitch is the only one that bugs me really....so, its really like we lost out on 1 decent player....

Yeah. NFL Network currently unanimously harping on how the Browns are the losers for the 1st day having lost all 4 of their big name FAs and not acquiring anyone to make up for it.

How about Denver, eh?.....lost a helluva lot more than we did.....Cinnci too.....Fuck NFL network. We're 3 hours into day one...

I have to agree with Mud....only Schwartz is a loss and he is replaceable! We were 3-13 with these

players and there is hope the new coaches see these players as not worth it! This OL with Mack and

Schwartz got at least three QBs hurt last year. We can upgrade for less $$$$ GO BROWNS

I have to agree with Mud....only Schwartz is a loss and he is replaceable! We were 3-13 with these

players and there is hope the new coaches see these players as not worth it! This OL with Mack and

Schwartz got at least three QBs hurt last year. We can upgrade for less $$$$ GO BROWNS

But PFF have these guys rated as all world. The OL is the best part of this team. This is the war cry of Browns nation, how does this reconcile?

But PFF have these guys rated as all world. The OL is the best part of this team. This is the war cry of Browns nation, how does this reconcile?

Bowe can still play power forward for us. Don't need no damn OL.

Yeah i dont get it. I got slammed here during the season for daring to question schwartz when he was waving in primary edge rushers into the qb like the guy who Signals the catapult operator on an aircraft carrier. But now nah its no big deal hes gone. Headscratcher

Yeah i dont get it. I got slammed here during the season for daring to question schwartz when he was waving in primary edge rushers into the qb like the guy who Signals the catapult operator on an aircraft carrier. But now nah its no big deal hes gone. Headscratcher

You mean like he stoned Von Miller? Mitch is far and away the biggest loss of the day, but, yes, even he is "replaceable".

We can either stew about his loss or see what happens over the next two months.

You mean like he stoned Von Miller? Mitch is far and away the biggest loss of the day, but, yes, even he is "replaceable".

I guess the issue is Mitch is 26, drafted by the Browns, really good, we have the money but it's not worth paying him value?

I guess the issue is Mitch is 26, drafted by the Browns, really good, we have the money but it's not worth paying him value?

Terms still to be disclosed, but if the rumors are true about Mitch's agent wanting to shop around our increased, final offer, then it was not a matter of paying his value.

Terms still to be disclosed, but if the rumors are true about Mitch's agent wanting to shop around our increased, final offer, then it was not a matter of paying his value.

Maybe a poor choice of words. I guess I don't see the Browns signing Okung for Mitch Money.

I thought Miller was hurt that day which is why Sparrett was in there. Or did he play some of the game? In any case he was dealing with something in the middle of the season. Not gonna hold it against him if he took a game here and there off...especially against the Browns. I distinctly remember though Mitchell cutting Sparrett completely loose not once but twice. One of those was an utter destroyal of the QB, forget if it was McCown or Manziel. But Sparrett put his crown into our guys throat...should have been a flag. I rewound the tape multiple times to try to see what Mitchell saw...there was no one to Sparetts left. No creeping CB or nothin. There was zero reason not to at least chip Sparett as he went inside between guard/tackle. It was a LB'ers dream come true. Almost seemed deliberate, who knows.

Archived