THE BROWNS BOARD

Obamao's INjustice dept Lynch..pin... admits talking about persecuting mmgw deniers

calfoxwc

During Lynch’s testimony at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.) said that he believes there are similarities between the tobacco industry denying scientific studies showing the dangers of using tobacco and companies within the fossil fuel industry denying studies allegedly showing the threat of carbon emissions.

He's a dumbass. The tobacco companies lied. Nobody is being dishonest with

disagreeing about mmgw, especially the political power gambit that always comes

with it.

List of scientists opposing the mainstream scientific ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/.../List_of_scientists_opposing_the_m...
Wikipedia

A majority of earth and climate scientists are convinced by the evidence that ...published research on global warming and climate change between 1991 and 2012 .....This institute later took the view that tobacco was having no effect, that acid ...Scientists Whose Research Contradicts Man-Made Global Warming Scares, by

500 Scientists Whose Research Contradicts Man-Made ...
https://www.heartland.org/.../500-scientists-whose...
The Heartland Institute
Sep 14, 2007 - 500 Scientists Whose Research Contradicts Man-Made Global Warming ... differential between the equator and the poles reduces their power.

Tobacco companies will say they lied, via advertising

www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/.../tobacco.../4409501/

USA Today

Jan 10, 2014 - The nation's tobacco companies and the Justice Department have reached an agreement on publishing corrective statements that say the companies liedabout the dangers of smoking. ... Tobacco companies are a step closer to putting out "corrective statements" about their history of ...

Big Tobacco's Biggest Lies - The Daily Beast

www.thedailybeast.com/.../big-tobacco-s-biggest-lies.htm...

The Daily Beast

Jan 20, 2014 - A U.S. District Judge ordered four major tobacco companies to publish admission statements making clear that they had lied in the past and ...

Court finds American tobacco companies won't have to ...

www.businessinsider.com/court-finds-american-tobacco-...

Business Insider

May 23, 2015 - WASHINGTON (AP) — America's largest tobacco companies must inform ... but not that they lied to the public about the dangers of smoking, ...

Tobacco is a product for sale. They lied for profits.

Mmgw is a united nations political gambit for the redistribution of wealth

from richer countries, to poor countries...

and politicians also use mmgw as a gambit to accrue political office by

getting leftist emotional votes.

The senator is a fool.

BTW, all the talk by liberals about "fear mongering".....

mmgw = political theater and fear mongering.

our side points out the differences in the two cases, while the other liberal side ignores them.

It's a stalemate.

reality vs emotional venting/ignorance

Knowingly Falsifying data, either for or against gw, should get u jailtime. Theres no more time for bullshit. We need to know exactly whats going on with this and what the future impact will be whether we cause gw or not. Im so sick of people on both sides making this a political issue

our side points out the differences in the two cases, while the other liberal side ignores them.

It's a stalemate.

reality vs emotional venting/ignorance

The reality is somethings going on and ur side wants us all to stick our heads in the sand so y'all have people to chew sand with. Actually tbh i really havent figured out why some people so vehemenently deny even the conservative scientific facts that definitely point to something going on but it needs thorough study. Why people adamantly refuse to even acknowledge the possibility that humans in our currently ever accelerating technology could theoretically adversely impact our environment, its a mystery to me

Nobody is saying don't study it. But the political bigotry is on the

UN/progressive/liberal elitist/redistribution of wealth side.

I'm saying stop the stupid ass idea of taxing and regulating and licensing the

hell out of companies and every living American, and throwing our more deficit

$$$$$$$$ to the UN over "uh.........something is happening....."

it's a farce, all this "we just have to do something"...which always means, what

the UN and liberals WANT us to do.

Search Results

U.N. Official Reveals Real Reason Behind Warming Scare ...

www.investors.com/.../climate-change-scare-tool...

Investor's Business Daily

Feb 10, 2015 - A United Nations official has now confirmed this. ... secretary of U.N.'s Framework Convention on Climate Change, admitted that the goal ... environmentalistshope will be adopted at the Paris climate change conference later ...

UN Climate Summit: Causes of Climate Change "Unequal ...

www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../un-climate-summit-causes-of-climate-cha...

Nov 30, 2015 - United Nations official admit the global warming agenda's real goal was to destroy ... I just hope Congress exercises the power of the purse. ... UN IPCCOfficial Admits 'We Redistribute World's Wealth By Climate Policy'.

www.thenewamerican.com/.../8623-un-official-admits-cap-and-trade-is-...

Nov 19, 2010 - UN Official Admits Cap and Trade Is Wealth Redistribution ... member of the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). ... In order to save the planet, the group decides: Isn't it the only hope for the ...

Wealth Redistribution | Climatism

Dec 1, 2015 - scientists who don't buy into anthropogenic global warming. .... that the best we can hope for is a reduction in global warming by the end of the century .... U.N. Official Admits: We Redistribute World's Wealth by Climate Policy ...

no, Woody, I'm fine with the studies. I just want them to be an INDICATOR of the truth.

When you have conflicting studies, it's completely arseholish to demand that only the

studies that you like out of political benefit, are the ones to be listened to.

and that is exactly what the pro-mmgw opportunists are doing - in our country, and the UN,

and in Europe. It's a political gambit by progressives.

no, Woody, I'm fine with the studies. I just want them to be an INDICATOR of the truth.

When you have conflicting studies, it's completely arseholish to demand that only the

studies that you like out of political benefit, are the ones to be listened to.

and that is exactly what the pro-mmgw opportunists are doing - in our country, and the UN,

and in Europe. It's a political gambit by progressives.

no ur not fine with studying it. The "studies" go back to the 70's and 80's before there was really any political motivation either for or against it by either side. When i was a kid i read about the changes in weather and the disruption of the airstream up north that would allow cold air to flow south harder. But back then they were serious about it and didn't need stupid phrases like polar vortex. Everything I read 20 or more years ago has pretty much come to pass or is in the process of coming to pass. Are there people who try to capitalize on it now and embellish shit so they can potentially get grants, of course. That's humans for you. Dirty shit stains on the planet, always were always will be. But it's happening and we'd better be prepared. Another thing people aren't even talking about yet is the loss of oxygen around the globe.

http://scrippso2.ucsd.edu/

http://disinfo.com/2013/01/atmospheric-oxygen-levels-are-dropping-faster-than-atmospheric-carbon-levels-are-rising/

http://agreenroad.blogspot.com/2014/08/global-oxygen-levels-are-dropping-to-as.html

but don't worry, the free market got our backs....http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=21800 http://www.webmd.com/balance/features/rise-of-oxygen-bars

We are tools. We let our water get taken from us and sold back to us. And then this. We're literally going to have to buy oxygen at some point in the future. This is nothing I want any part of. I have zero respect for the human race overall cause this is where it's heading.

Yes, I am fine with studies.

But you are talking about "dirty shit is staining the planet".... that's pollution, not mmgw.

You are emotionally knee jerking again. And, if we have a lack of oxygen, it's time

for you to join the rest of the smart people and stop the destruction of the

virgin rainforests, and start realizing you can't keep paving over prairies and ex-forest land,

without killing all the plants and trees that, through photosynthesis, create oxygen.

Bringing up pollution to try to add legitimacy to the mmgw controversy is not workin.

and pollution is the huge problem.

Archived