THE BROWNS BOARD

Every NFL team has problems even the broncs

calfoxwc

http://www.businessinsider.com/brock-osweiler-stopped-answering-broncos-2-weeks-ago-2016-3

so the Browns didn't try to pay giant contracts to the fa's who wanted to go play

for a better, winning team.

picky, picky, picky. I say, the Browns will kick the ass of the team that those players went to,

despite it all, when they play em.

It ain't over til WE say it's over. and we ain't ever gonna quit, it ain't never gonna be over,

and if the fat lady tries to sing, we'll send her over to the steelers to be their new qb.

It will be a good day when Whitner lays the wood to Benji crossing the middle and Shelton tosses Mack aside, on his way to the River.....

Id also say I cant wait for Kruger to beat Mitch, but....well....you know.....that wont happen.....;)

It ain't over til WE say it's over...

cal is right... demented, but right...

Fuck horseface and his Hitler-youth hair...

Hey...no doubt they are a much better team....but they had a worse day yesterday than we did.....a shit load of talent walked and no one to replace em......and they lost both QB's in 2 days......and one who they've invested 4 years in developing.....so, yeah, SB winners or not....my guess is that their fans are freaking out right about now.....

Based upon the way this thread is now trending...

Seems cal is not the inspirational leader I first felt he was...

Would sure like me some of them denver problems. Those post superbowl winning blues. Man it must suck to be a broncos fan. Just totally suck

:D It's caused me to develop this: From wiki...."Dissociative identity disorder (DID), previously known as multiple personality disorder (MPD),[1] is a mental disorder on the dissociative spectrum characterized by the appearance of at least two distinct and relatively enduring identities or dissociated personality states that alternately control a person's behavior, accompanied by memory impairment for important information not explained by ordinary forgetfulness.

http://www.businessinsider.com/brock-osweiler-stopped-answering-broncos-2-weeks-ago-2016-3

so the Browns didn't try to pay giant contracts to the fa's who wanted to go play

for a better, winning team.

picky, picky, picky. I say, the Browns will kick the ass of the team that those players went to,

despite it all, when they play em.

It ain't over til WE say it's over. and we ain't ever gonna quit, it ain't never gonna be over,

and if the fat lady tries to sing, we'll send her over to the steelers to be their new qb.

giphy.gif

Two Super Bowls in 3 Years and winning one is hard to take

ikr? and best in league against the run? I mean seriously? That's horseshit who wants that? who wants to go to a home game and watch the opposing RB get 30yds? That's just unwatcheable football. Not like here in Cleveland, we get to see rushing records broken here. Now that's memorable stuff right?

Would sure like me some of them denver problems. Those post superbowl winning blues. Man it must suck to be a broncos fan. Just totally suck

i'd rather have their issues than ours any day of the week....somehow, someway, elway will probably fix everything they need...he already won a superbowl since joining mgmt...don't bet against him....

Archived