THE BROWNS BOARD

Camp Trade Down

The Gipper

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If We can trade down one more time and get another 2017 1st rd pick on top of it I'd be hard pressed not to be overjoyed if we found a way to get Treadwell

Well, there is that rumor about the Tits wanting to come up. But would Treadwell still be there at #15? I kinda doubt it.

Rappaport reporting Browns in discussions to trade out of 8 for Elliott ( if Dallas dont take him ) or an OT ....11, 13 , 15 the proposed landing spots for Cleveland

Rappaport reporting Browns in discussions to trade out of 8 for Elliott ( if Dallas dont take him ) or an OT ....11, 13 , 15 the proposed landing spots for Cleveland

I've been saying for some time an OL will be one of our first picks.

Expecting at least 3 more trades in the 1st round tonite. No better place to watch draft unfold than our live shows online @CBSSports

3 more ...Browns to 13 then to 20 then to ? :)

So Sashi is saying the right things - there are eight players they are happy taking, so moving back to eighth is perfect, and it would take a monster offer to make them trade back.

Do you believe it? And if so, what is the offer?

So Sashi is saying the right things - there are eight players they are happy taking, so moving back to eighth is perfect, and it would take a monster offer to make them trade back.

Depends how far we are moving back.....would expect at least a 2 and a 4 to move back to 15 as well as the 15th pick ....back to 20 and I would want the 20 a 2 and a 3

Who are the 8? Does that include the 2 QBs at the top of the draft.....or does that mean 8 other players?

maybe the Browns are trying to get to the #22 spot to draft their QB of the future ;)

Who picks 22?....I see that it is the DumbAss Texans. What do they have that we would want to trade down that far for?

(I could actually see the Browns wanting to trade up from 32 ti 22 to like get Lynch. What can we give them to trade up?

Edit: How about this: We get #22 from the DATs.....780 draft value pts. We give the 32...590 pts....plus #77...205 pts for a total of 795 pts........almost even.......the DATs get the extra points as sweetener.

Browns get Lynch at #22. (plus they have kept #8)

If that were the case....I would do it. And try again at #22. Fuck the curse.

Who picks 22?....I see that it is the DumbAss Texans. What do they have that we would want to trade down that far for?

(I could actually see the Browns wanting to trade up from 32 ti 22 to like get Lynch. What can we give them to trade up?

Just to go both barrels on it, we could trade back with the titans, pick up an extra 2, and then swap the 2 2s for 22.

We get Texans 22 they get Joe Thomas ...we take OT at 8 and Lynch at 22 or a WR and we still have 32 and the rest of the picks...

Do the Texans need an OT ?

We get Texans 22 they get Joe Thomas ...we take OT at 8 and Lynch at 22 or a WR and we still have 32 and the rest of the picks...

Joe Thomas is worth more than #22, we'd just be, in effect, replacing him with a rookie OT. Very bad trade.

Joe Thomas is worth more than #22, we'd just be, in effect, replacing him with a rookie OT. Very bad trade.

If that rookie OT is the next Joe Thomas (or even close) then it's not terrible.

Need a LT? Not really, Dwayne Brown is a pretty good LT. But Joe'd be an upgrade...

Archived