THE BROWNS BOARD

GOP candidate Trump calls off rally due to security concerns

OldBrownsFan

This is what I hate about the left. There is nothing wrong with protesting peacefully but when they succeed in shutting down a Trump rally they have gone too far. People who support Trump have every right to hear him speak as those who oppose him have a right to protest but they don't have a right to stop Trump from speaking. You can say this happens on both sides but you would be wrong. Time after time it is the left in this country who cannot tolerate those they disagree and have shown themselves to be the most intolerant of all. For all the smears the media did with the TEA party you never saw them act like this.

GOP candidate Trump calls off rally due to security concerns

CHICAGO (AP) — Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump canceled one of his signature rallies on Friday, calling off the event in Chicago due to safety concerns after protesters packed into the arena where it was to take place.

Chicago community activist Quo Vadis said hundreds of protesters had positioned themselves in groups around the arena, and that they intend to demonstrate right after Trump takes the stage. Their goal, he said, is "for Donald to take the stage and to completely interrupt him. The plan is to shut Donald Trump all the way down."

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/17787a327ac849c1b7d0f0cfc4463ca6/trump-faces-questions-about-rally-violence-gop-debate

I have a theory that the democratic party is sending these protesters in order to stir up controversy regarding Trump being "racist." The media is already trying hard enough to paint him as such, and we all know who they mostly work for.

Could be wrong, but makes sense to me.

Niggers being Niggers.

What a shock!

Walter I learned years ago people are the same all over no matter what race. There are good and bad people in all races. About 5 years ago I made a huge mistake in trying to help move a piano out of my house and messed up my back where for months I was laid up. A black friend of mine came over to my house and shoveled my walk and drive way every time it snowed usually bringing me a 12 pack of diet coke along (which he knew I drank alot of diet coke). I couldn't work and he figured I was struggling financially and he put an envelope with hundreds of dollars in my mailbox. He did that because he knew I wouldn't take it if he tried to give it to me. Later when my black friend had knee replacement surgery my wife and I were able to return the favor and help him when he was laid up.

In this protest against Trump I think we are going to find it was as much as anything your paid protesters and left wing groups like Moveon.org who were the real culprits in shutting down the Trump rally.

Walter I learned years ago people are the same all over no matter what race. There are good and bad people in all races. About 5 years ago I made a huge mistake in trying to help move a piano out of my house and messed up my back where for months I was laid up. A black friend of mine came over to my house and shoveled my walk and drive way every time it snowed usually bringing me a 12 pack of diet coke along (which he knew I drank alot of diet coke). I couldn't work and he figured I was struggling financially and he put an envelope with hundreds of dollars in my mailbox. He did that because he knew I wouldn't take it if he tried to give it to me. Later when my black friend had knee replacement surgery my wife and I were able to return the favor and help him when he was laid up.

In this protest against Trump I think we are going to find it was as much as anything your paid protesters and left wing groups like Moveon.org who were the real culprits in shutting down the Trump rally.

Racism is Walt's schtick.

I think you are correct I apologize for not deleting that post before.

I hate censoring this board but come on guys [Walter] quit being assholes.

PS more exactly it was kids. Stupid arrogant kids.

WSS

It's doesn't matter for Trump in il. anyway. It's a democratic Stae and will always be.

That's why this state is in financial turmoil. It doesn't surprise me at all. I live an hour away from Ferguson Mo.and I'm used to all this horseshit. The ones who protest want to loot not vote.

Hands up don't shoot.

Pants up don't loot.

Ted Cruz blamed Trump for it, what a disaster

It wasn't Trumps fault but Trump should tone down the rhetoric speaking about wanting to punch the protesters in the face or back in the day these protesters would be carried out on a stretcher. This does incite violence and irresponsible of Trump. That said I am sick of these protesters who try to stop Trump from speaking. That is not free speech but mob rule.

And come on the fact Rubio and Cruz would try to make hay over this surprise you...this is politics where Trump can call Carson a pedophile and later get Carson's endorsement or Christie can say Trump isn't fit to be president and later endorse Trump.

Looks like Kasich is on board with blaming Trump too:

Before Trump spoke in Dayton on Saturday, Ohio Gov. John Kasich said the real estate mogul had created a "toxic environment."

"There is no place for this," he said. "There is no place for a national leader to prey on the fears of the people who live in our country."

Watching Trump try to speak at a rally with all the protesters trying to disrupt his speech. This is disgusting to watch. If you don't agree with Trump protest outside the rally or go have your own rally but don't take away the rights of those who came to hear Trump speak.

Watching Trump try to speak at a rally with all the protesters trying to disrupt his speech. This is disgusting to watch. If you don't agree with Trump protest outside the rally or go have your own rally but don't take away the rights of those who came to hear Trump speak.

The protesters make him stronger really.

Irrelevant but I've been in Mexico the last few days and I might just stay here forever.

I had a Brazilian girl last night - oh lawd.

6 packs are like $3, the food is amazing and pretty damn cheap - street tacos are like 25 pesos for 3 of them. The people are really nice and the weather+beaches are awesome.

Irrelevant but I've been in Mexico the last few days and I might just stay here forever.

6 packs are like $3, the food is amazing and pretty damn cheap - street tacos are like 25 pesos for 3 of them. The people are really nice and the weather+beaches are awesome.

Been there a few times myself and agree on all counts.

WSS

The guy who was arrested spent a few hours in jail and bonded out. Hard to believe someone can attack a presidential candidate, spend a few hours in jail and then get out on a $300 bond. Unbelievable.

The man, who has been identified as Thomas Dimassimo.

It appears as though Dimassimo is an avid supporter of Vermont Senator and Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders on social media, as well as being active with the Black Lives Matter movement.

Pictured: The moment a protester tries to rush Trump on stage in Ohio

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3489576/Trump-left-visibly-shaken-Ohio-rally-scare-SS-agents-race-surround-stage-minutes-brushed-night-s-Chicago-racist-violence-planned-attack-professional-wiseguys.html#ixzz42kaEM9Yc

Imagine if it had been Hillary he accosted..

ok, i'm imagining. Cops still tackle dude and take him away. Something else we're supposed be imagining? Cause this could have happened right?...http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/10/article-2059605-0EBCDA6400000578-363_1024x615_large.jpg

leave the library and go back to your tent you stupid homeless cunt.

Never fear, my conservative friends; it looks like one of those radical libs finally got what was coming to him:

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/12/media/cbs-sopan-deb-arrest-trump-rally/

CBS reporter arrested at Trump rally: 'I've never seen anything like what I'm witnessing'

David Rhodes tweeted that journalist Sopan Deb, who was covering the rally at the University of Illinois' Chicago campus on Friday, was handcuffed and charged with resisting arrest.

"On tape you see he did not resist, identified himself as working press," Rhodes said in his tweet.
CBS News also aired footage of the rally and of Deb's arrest, which he managed to capture on tape. In the accompanying article, Deb said police abruptly threw him to the ground and handcuffed him.
Deb was charged with resisting arrest, "although there is no sign of that on the video," according to CBS.
Deb was arrested and placed in the back of a police vehicle. His camera was left on the ground but returned to him once he was released on Friday night.
After being let go, Deb went to the hospital to check for possible injuries sustained during the arrest.
Before being arrested, Deb tweeted about the chaotic night, saying, "I've never seen anything like what I'm witnessing in my life."
Deb, a well-liked producer among his peers, has been traveling with the Trump campaign since last summer. He's what is known as a campaign "embed."
Deb is Indian. He has never been to the Middle East (or India for that matter). And yet, he has repeatedly been singled out at events. At a rally in December, he tweeted, "A man came up to me to say 'Go back to Iraq!' I've never been!"
And in January, he tweeted, "A Trump supporter just asked me at Reno event if I was taking pictures for ISIS. When I looked shocked, he said, 'yeah, I'm talking to you.'"
Deb is the latest reporter to be involved in incidents at Trump events.
Chris Morris, a photographer on assignment for Time magazine, said a Secret Service agent choked him and slammed him to the ground last week.
Earlier this week Michelle Fields, a reporter for Breitbart, alleged that she was grabbed and bruised by someone, possibly Trump's campaign manager, at a press conference.
Several journalism advocacy organizations have expressed concern about the situation.
Additionally, clashes between Trump supporters and protesters have led to multiple arrests and injuries at events.
A man attending a Trump rally this week was charged with assault after he allegedly sucker-punched a black protester being led out of a Trump event.

The bottom line for me if you go to a Trump rally and try to disrupt it by shouting down the speaker or making disturbances I don't have too much sympathy for you. You placed yourself in that situation. Many people are angry and emotional who are going to the Trump rallies. I don't blame them. Do your protesting outside the rally or set up a counter rally to protest. As for the reporter being arrested when you have an almost riot situation going on I am sure innocent people and bystanders are arrested in the heat of the situation sometimes.

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/92753985-black-lives-matter-fire-guns-after-chicago-trump-rally

Wanna bet there's no outcry from the left?

WSS

ps making fun of Donald Trump's appearance? I thought that was banned by the hyper sensitive left...

There has been no reporting in the MSM about Black LIves Matter people firing guns after cancelled Trump rally in Chicago. You only see it reported at a conservative website. I'm betting if anything like that would have happened at a TEA party rally you would be seeing it reported on the national news. The stories the mainstream media usually plays up are the ones that fit their liberal agenda.

Where are you at? I love Yucatan. Had some of the best days of my life at various places in that state.

Archived