THE BROWNS BOARD

Ted Cruz was the Zodiac Killer

MLD Woody

ae6aff2c887a72d4036c86857b57af53.jpg

Ted Cruz - front man for Stryper

Originally there was a rumor floating around that Ted Cruz was/is the Zodiac Killer. Obviously it was purposefully a ridiculous rumor, some t-shirts were made, and life went on. Now Ted Cruz is much more plausibly being accused of being Stryper frontman Michael Sweet. I mean, look at the resemblance in the picture above!

Michael Boulerice ‎@Therealkfm

I'm not saying @tedcruz might be the lead singer of @Stryper. I'm saying he's DEFINITELY the lead singer of Stryper.

In all seriousness though, have any of you heard what his pastor father has been preaching to his congregation? Something about teddy being one of the prophesized great biblical kings. I mean seriously. And it gets weirder but can' t remember it all. Like where the fuck does the republican party pull these a holes from? Literally with the excepton of Kasich and Paul, it's one bigger asshole after another. I mean utter clowns. And running Trump could possibly alienate the middle for generations unless that guy comes out after the convention and says "hahaha fooled all these right wing nutjobs now lets' get to the real business".

In all seriousness though, have any of you heard what his pastor father has been preaching to his congregation? Something about teddy being one of the prophesized great biblical kings. I mean seriously. And it gets weirder but can' t remember it all. Like where the fuck does the republican party pull these a holes from? Literally with the excepton of Kasich and Paul, it's one bigger asshole after another. I mean utter clowns. And running Trump could possibly alienate the middle for generations unless that guy comes out after the convention and says "hahaha fooled all these right wing nutjobs now lets' get to the real business".

Trump is the only one the middle and left has been voting for in the primaries - because Trump himself is closer to the center than everybody else including Kasich (and especially Cruz) - sans for immigration.

Cruz's wife also talked about him being chosen one or something - and Glenn Beck has said the world will end without Cruz and some crazy shit.

In all seriousness though, have any of you heard what his pastor father has been preaching to his congregation? Cleve

Have you figured out yet, that ObaMao's father was an avowed communist?

In all seriousness though, have any of you heard what his pastor father has been preaching to his congregation? Cleve

Have you figured out yet, that ObaMao's father was an avowed communist?

Being a communist to me is almost cute when compared to what I read Cruz's father is saying. I understand what a communist is. I don't understand brining the "spoils of war to the priest class". I just don't even know where to begin with that. I'm befuddled on multiple layers, even layers I haven't even realized yet.

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived