THE BROWNS BOARD

Video of man peeing on Kellogg's cereal assembly line emerges

OldBrownsFan

Hope they catch this idiot. I don't know what the criminal penalties are for what he did but whatever they are I am positive they are not enough. Beyond disgusting.

Video of man peeing on Kellogg's cereal assembly line emerges

MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) -

A graphic video of a man urinating on a Kellogg's cereal conveyor belt in Memphis surfaced on the Internet.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/31453904/video-of-man-peeing-on-kellogg-cereal-assembly-line-emerges

eat your fucking Wheaties you pussies. In my day a rat would get up on the table and shit right in your breakfast. What would you do? You'd shoot the rat and keep eating. You modern wussies worried about a little pee spread out over hundreds if not thousands of boxes of cereal. You know what minute parts per million you're dealing with here? Stop it.

As the rice krispies go down the conveyor belt I'm betting those getting a direct urine spray from this idiot are a whole lot more concentrated than a few parts per million. Cleve you don't work for Kellogg's do you?

lmao no. I actually haven't seen the video I thought i'd just do a Cal or diehard troll. Obviously it's horrific. But I bet anything I laugh myself stupid watching it. I don't eat that shit anyway and probably haven't touched anything like it for nearly a decade. Knowing what I know now about the quality of such foods, the guy probably improved the nutritional profile of that batch.

Mrs. OBF will be making rice krispy treats in the foreseeable future with generic rice krispies and not Kelloggs.

The problem though is the video is a couple years old so those contaminated rice krispies have already been consumed which is disgusting .

You can tell Cleve doesn't eat rice krispies but the real problem is this could have happened anywhere and maybe all food manufacturing businesses should have cameras in every parts of the operation to monitor employees and try to prevent this.

^^^^

btw never be obnoxious at the counter of a fast food joint. I know a guy who used to manage a mickie D's and the things he had to fire people for. I mean just don't draw attention to urself in anyway. He caught people wiping the buns on the toilet seat of people that annoyed them at the counter. Again that might be less hysterical if I actually ate at a dump like McDonalds.

I have always thought about that. If I have a problem at a restaurant I am as nice as can be about it if there is something wrong. If they mess something up on an order and have to take the food into the kitchen I don't want any hard feelings because when that food is out of sight I have no idea what they could do to it. I used to eat fast food more but when I saw the pink slime being used that cut it way back for me.

Archived